Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!!!

I need some help. I cant figure out what im doing wrong. I went out again this morning and again no luck! Ive gone out 4-5 times in the last week and still no luck. Im beginning to think I have no idea what im doing. I have caught 2 fish in about 20 hrs of fishing. Ive tried early morning, noon and evening. I started out using roadrunners (white and purple) reeling slowly. I then used RR with feathers (red head, chartreuse body and white feathers). I had a few bites with this. I then bought some pink, white and yellow crappie nibbles and had a few bites.... Ive been hitting each tree. I troll over, drop down to the bottom and reel up 1 foot. I then jerk it up every few seconds and let if float back to the bottom. If I don’t get a bit in a min or 2 I go to another tree. Ive tried different roadrunners with different nibbles, but haven’t found the right combo I guess. I have been told they call this lake the "dead sea", but I think there are fish there. Im fishing in about 7-13 foot of water. There aren’t many trees in deep water around here. There are some spots close to the dock in about 20' of water that they say used to be a house or some type of structure. Maybe I should try there. Are yall jiging, casting, etc??? What time of day do you go out and what bait/technique are you using. I bought a little 5' pole to see if I could feel them biting any better. It helped a little, but still no luck. This seems to be a little different than fishing ponds and small watersheds. I enjoy my boat and being on the water, so I hope I can figure out how to catch fish.
    Thanks for any help.....

Post Thanks / Like

:D I sent you a E-mail! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

justin_willard42 Guest

were is it that u r fishin at