Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OT- test for anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Default OT- test for anyone

what do the following pictures have in common?

Answer in a few days.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post ot-test for anyone

looks like nothin!! has the tainted water on the eastern side of the state
    been affecting you again?
    Lady Di/KERMIT
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There are no deer?
    Went this morning, I seen a buck and 3 doe. I don't know how big the buck was.
    Personally, I don't think Alt's plan is working. Sure I seen some large bucks early in the year but, for the most part they were on posted property. The place that I hunt typically has one maybe two better than average buck's and a bunch of smaller buck's(not legal) and that has not changed at all in 3 years since the restrictions have been in place and will not change in the next 10years either!
    I wish they would lose the restrictions!!!!
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

There are no deer?
    There were some, but not enough to stop me from taking pics out of the treestand. Even had enough time to put some props in the pics (handgun). Seems to be a pattern with almost everyone I've talked to - not many deer seen. There are a few pockets here and there that guys saw good numbers of deer, and all the buck I know of that were killed (7) all were 8 points or better. Hope Alt never joins up with the PFBC - we'll be starting the KcA - Keystone carp Association.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parivercat
    looks like nothin!! has the tainted water on the eastern side of the state
    been affecting you again?
    Lady Di/KERMIT

Lady Di - I thought for sure you would have said "trees".

Post Thanks / Like

Big Zig, I think the restriction on horns might work if you live in a state that has a lower pop. of hunting lic. sales but Pa. sold over 1 mill. I think his plan will never work in Pa. also having doe season the same time as buck is bad to, I see more people not seeing bucks so they shoot the doe and stay home then. besides this is my last year to Hunt I am giving it up I would rather fish for crappies instead. going on Thursday to Wilhelm for crappie. See Ya Zigster! Zimmy

Post Thanks / Like

I think you all need to drive west to Ohio. A lot of the eastern counties have a two bag limit, plus many also have a special antlerless permit. Our one week gun season ended yesterday, but the bow season runs til the end of January and theres'a black powder season in there somewhere, too. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Post OT-test for anyone

Hey, I saw trees, guns & NO DEER bUT i thought it was a hidden picture?
    like where's Waldo?
    Lady Di
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

hey Roberta - Glad to see you keep an eye on the Pa. board. We have a 5 week archery season (includes a week of muzzleloader), two weeks of rifle season, then another 2 week archery/muzzleloader season. Up to 3 years ago we could only harvest buck during rifle season; there was a 3 day doe season (with maybe an extra Saturday or two thrown in if the harvest wasn't high enough).
    Now we can harvest buck and doe during any season (minus Oct. muzzleloader season) as long as you have the necessary doe permit (sold by management area). If you work the management areas right, one could get up to 3 permits (more if over the counter sales are available) for doe, and we are allowed one(1) buck. There was a restriction of points on buck started three (3) years ago in an effort to "improve" our herd. It's been very controversial to say the least since day 1. I said I would give the program three years before I passed judgement - I'm not impressed. I've seen an increase in inferior buck (plenty of them, but not the numbers of quality deer I'd thought we'd see), and a major decrease in the herd in the northern tier. I'm curious to see what #'s the PGC publishes as harvested, out of five local butcher shops in my area, all have said they are down in numbers from the previous years.