Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I've made some changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've made some changes.

I moved the Off Topic forum under this Main Crappie Crappie Fishing forum for various reasons. I also removed the MS WOT Forum, and merged all it's threads into the WOT (Way Off Topic). There were only 68 threads in there anyway, and when I originally created it, I said it might not last.

The main reason I moved OT here was because I found myself posting my off topic threads in the MS OT forum, cause the regular OT forum was not used very much, and much of what was posted there was political stuff. First, political stuff causes controversy (we've had members stop posting), and it's also against the rules. But there is so much borderline stuff it's hard to manage. That's where the WOT forum comes into play. Borderline stuff should be getting moved to that WOT forum to keep the peace. You need a password to get to the WOT forum, which is readily available by just PMing me, but at least you get fair warning to enter at your own risk, and it's not open to the general public (kids and such).

Anyway, we're one big happy family that often as things to chat about not related to fishing, so I thought making the OT forum a little more prominent would get more folks like myself to use it. We'll see how it works out. Thanks for listening.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Great job and thank you Slab.
    Mike