Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Friend Izzy

magman Guest

Unhappy My Friend Izzy

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and condolences about my pal Izzy! I am the guy Izzy was asking prayers for last week after my heart attack. Looks like I will be alright but my heart is broken. Unfortunately one of my dearest friends in the world is gone. I can tell you he loved this website and talked about it all the time!......Fishing, Hunting or just drinkin beer and BS'n will never be the same again for me. He one of those guys you can't replace.

I can't bring him back but I know Izzy is where the breeze is light, the sun is shining and the fish are always biting!

Post Thanks / Like

I am terribly sorry about the loss of your friend. Although there is nothing any of us can say or do to bring him back, just remember that you had the HONOR of knowing him and were able to call him your friend while he was alive on this earth and there is nothing that will or can take that away from you. Grieving the loss of a friend is very difficult but remember the good times you shared. I will pray that in time the pain of your loss eases.
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Magman why dont you come on down to the camp we are havein in Oct?Heck we would all like to meet ya and there will be plenty of room in lots of boats.And we would be glad to have ya.:D
    Gonna be a good time had by all.
    See the crappie camp post in the Missouri board.

magman Guest

Hogster, thanks for the offer in October. You know what I may just take you up on it if I can get away. I know izzy was lookin forward to it! When you going?

Post Thanks / Like

Mike you have to be there we all need to hear a bunch of stories on izzy i was really looking forward to hearing the one about his hair raising experince while deer hunting,i hope you know that one.It is from oct 13-15 and will be in his honor.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I am new here and don't know about Izzy. Maybe you can post things about him on here about him. He sounds like someone I would have been happy to know.

I am a member of another board and we just had a long time poster pass away and it's was a real blow to all of us.

Post Thanks / Like

"In the wind he's still alive"

- Ted Nugent.

My thoughts are with you, and his family.

magman Guest

Bugman, I am hear to tell you izzy always had a story. I ain't quite sure how many were 100% accurate but he kept things interesting. The story you are talking about must be the "deer attack"! Iz comes back to camp out of wind and white as a sheet. Said he had 2 deer down and I say he's a poachin son of a gun. He swears I had to and I am like what are you talkin about? Tells me he shot a doe and was headed up to get it when a 4 point buck comes runnin out of the brush with its head down, slobberin, swinging its head back and forth, with his eyes on Iz in the attack mode. Iz throws up the gun in self defense and shoots it. Personally I don't think the deer was that hot for him, he just wanted an extra deer to eat but what the heck it was his story!

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

He will always fish the shady sides, feel the cool breezes and land the biggest crappie! He is in a better place. Peace has found him! He will be missed and remembered!

Post Thanks / Like

Just know he will be watching you and pulling for you to do well!

God Bless!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast