Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can you make this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default can you make this?

I have looked everywhere for this one. cant seem to find it and the people who use to make it said they dont anymore. Its a chart body and tail with what looks like a orange cord in the middle. my family, my friends, and i want some. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

If you can't find anyone on here try microspoons.com. Keith specializes in baits like that and his work is second to none.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lcookie View Post
    If you can't find anyone on here try microspoons.com. Keith specializes in baits like that and his work is second to none.
    Keith does fantastic work especially when you're doing core shot he specializes in that sort of thing it looks like the tail of these plastic baits have been cut off we do have a mold that will make them but with a different body who made the plastic bait originally would be a big help.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Microspoons is the one who made it. And they don't anymore

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

that twister tail is available through Jacobs the tail that Keith cut the end off but it is definitely one that you can make for maybe I should say I can make I would have to get that mold if you guys talk to Keith you may ask him what he did with those molds.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting to see that color in a tadpole or small fry.

NightProwler

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    that twister tail is available through Jacobs the tail that Keith cut the end off but it is definitely one that you can make for maybe I should say I can make I would have to get that mold if you guys talk to Keith you may ask him what he did with those molds.

Snake ... my guess would be that, if Keith isn't making that bait anymore ... he sold the mold. I say that, because that's what happened to their Nasty Shad mold (Jessica said it was sold on eBay).

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

you guys need to keep track if you are using a certain plastic bait and has been a good one for you and if anyone does not sell it anymore you have to bring it to us guys are making plastic baits attention than we will look into matters a lot of the time I have bought many molds from people that are making plastic baits we even bought a few molds from Keith there are quite a few different plastic makes it sound like I don't care to get into because there wouldn't be any sales it's a no-brainer for me because I like to collect molds in the past two weeks we have bought for molds and we are adding one or two more than one was a custom-built the tweety bird will be here probably sometime next week but anyway you guys need to contact us lots of the plastic baits that Keith or anyone else is not selling anymore most likely that we would have the mold I have over 165 molds so there's a good chance that I would have something that is no longer be in made another gentleman approached me a while back wanting to know if I can match his plastic bait he sent me some samples and of course I found the mold and we have purchased it so you guys definitely want to keep track don't be afraid to ask the other guys on here also Rondon and seeker in the course Keith and the ctom and also mo there is a list of names for you guys to contact we all make different plastic baits and most of the guys are quite good at it you can't go wrong guys emerge more guys making plastic baits every day we just don't hear about them wish they would come aboard don't forget to go to Jacobs site on form I'm sure that Rick would love to hear your commentary on certain plastic baits that you cannot get anymore and we would love to have everyone join in with us there you will learn the latest on plastic baits and there is a ton of information also there to be had specially for you beginners there's a place to go and ask questions you have a mold maker and you have some of the top guys making plastic baits on there now.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    I am sure you can make anything Bob. You are so talented!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    I am sure you can make anything Bob. You are so talented!
    thank you ship not quite everything but close I would love to make molds I would definitely have a ball doing something like that I would drive you guys nuts creating new plastic baits for panfish.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast