Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bull Shoals reports?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bull Shoals reports?

Does Bull Shoals lake have any Crappie in it? What about the K-Dock marina area? What about ANY area!? Don't see a thread where anyone is fishing there. Just wondering whether or not they let anyone fish there or not for Crappie.
    No one from down there, on here? Do fishermen fish that far South in Missouri any more? Does CDC let anyone on here from Southern Missouri? I want to go fishing there dang-it,,... if it's still legal.

Post Thanks / Like

I have several customers come to my store in ozark and tell me that there are big crappie in Bull Shoals. They say you may not catch near as many as truman but the size makes up for it. Beaver creek area has been mentioned in conversation. I wanted to get down there all last year but never made it, so maybe this year.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish down there 2 or three times a year. This year the water has been very low and very clear. Not as many crappie being caught. I would wait for a couple of good spring rains let the water dirty up a bit and go in either late march or April. Caught my limit down there up into May last year. Always seem to catch a couple bonus eyes as well. Long drive but man those are some slabs in that lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Some of my post was sarcastic. I just haven't seen anybody posting about the crappie fishing there. I do want to go and fish for the crappie there at least once this year. I believe I will go around the end of April Thanks for the good advice and maybe a report or two will be posted by then. If not I may have to go and make a report my self. Just wondered about bull shoals lake. Have a safe one. Sincerely,