Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Check This Out!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Check This Out!!!

Has anyone ever used this? Says it will double the fish you catch. I guess the device attracts baitfish which attracts game fish. Check it out at http://www.eveningsecretfishing.com/specialoffer/?t=ga

Let me know what you think and if you or know anyone who has used it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd buy some if it worked. jwilson buy some try it out, then tell us how it worked. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

you cant buy some all it is is a really bright light hooked to a battery... you can buy something similar in wally world
    "AM I EVER GOING TO STOP FISHING? NOT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!"

Post Thanks / Like

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Looks like a light to me. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

driven2fish Guest

Default All ya gotta do is...

read this article right here on the site http://www.crappie.com/rango/index.htm.

I read it and was intrigued by the basic idea of having some sort of light in the water to attract bait fish. Frankly, the light thing is no secret. I just never really thought about it. Did you ever shore fish at night using a lantern or next to a fire? The light generated will ALWAYS attract some baitfish, in turn attracting larger fish.

I constructed a fish attracting light by mounting a headlight in a block of styrofoam and connected a connecting cable to it so that it would work in high beam mode. We tried it this past weekend at Sayers Lake here in PA. My wife an I were catching fish left and right and a boat about 30 feet from us was batting zero. I tried it with the light off for a bit and the fishing definately tapered off.

We caught a little of everything available, Crappie, Perch, Bullhead, and Rock Bass. Every now an then I would look at the water around the light and would see baitfish. I wouldn't call it a "Swarm" though.

We caught more fish in that 3 hour period than we had all weekend.

If your not a handy person, sure, buy one. If you are, make it yourself for free!