Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: dont see many post from truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default dont see many post from truman

is there a tournament coming up? I hope to be there in the morning, Darrell and I that is. thought about starting out up by the u bridge, I got a spot up there I dont think anyone is aware of, if that should fail on up stream towards sand branch and points west...... hope to see you on the water, remember I like to visit and may crowd you a tad, no not trying to get your fishing spot, just checking out your cooler for samich......................... later all, better get to bed so I can get up early, got to get my 10 to 12 hours ugly rest...

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, the last time I was there, the quarry was good for the first two hours of daylight. After that, Deepwater was the place to be the rest of the day. Now mind you, this info is going on 3 months old but I hope it helps.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

well if your going up past U highway bridge you should be able to scratch out a few mr. beagle... looked like LOZ in the middle of summer on sunday! lot's of boat's. dont know bout that secret spot of your's everyone is talking about, but baller and i did'nt find it on sunday. we got on the water bout 11:30... put in at pretty bob... fished from the bridge up to hay creek. it was tough fishing for us, think we managed 17 keeper's, but were hard earned. had a great day with eddie and even had some laughs tried to fish yesterday morning but my battery shot crap's bout 30 minute's into our fishing not sure if it was the battery or the charger. was nice to get ed away for a couple day's, he's still wrapped up in an electric blanket trying to get his core body temp back up good luck and safe travel's!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could tell you something but I just keep looking at my new fishfinder in the garage and it says no fish here.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There will be fish on your tree or close by. Your other suggestions are perfect also. Just stay on that channel edge unless you mark some big balls of shad up shallower. I have a feeling you will do just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm stuck at work for the next couple of days but I will be there Friday morning, going to bring a No Trespassing sign with me and nail it to a tree at your spot Beagle.

Post Thanks / Like

The boys and I planning on going out Saturday (Bucksaw). We'll be sure to post the results.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you and Darrell get a bunch.Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck in the morning. I know there are a couple of limits with your and Darrell's names on them swimming around out there.