Likes Likes:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honey Holes!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Honey Holes!!!

Everyone has their favorite place we loved to fish called the "Honey Hole"! Most of the time it is a well-guarded secret. Well let’s take the time to break the silence and describe our favorite fishing spot in detail.
    This will give guidance to Newbies such as myself, as too what to lookout for underwater that could potentially become a honey hole!

Briefly give a description of your Honey Hole such as bottom contour, types of structure, overall surroundings and etc. Add pictures of catches or things you have sunken in the honey. There is no limit to the information you want to describe! You do not have to give coordinates, if you do I will play sick at work and meet you there!!!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Mines right out in front of the big crooked tree on the left bank right by where the old barbwire fence runs into the water.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Thanks chimneyman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is that stump in the middle!

Post Thanks / Like

mine is an elbow in a creek off of the river that I have been adding brush too for 20 plus years it is 12 feet deep and the fish are there year round
    Crappie Logic - (662) 418-2038

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite spot on a nearby lake is right at the mouth of the first cove where there is a good amount of cover. It seems I can always catch crappie, bluegill and bass there. The best thing about this lake is that I can be at the water in just 5 minutes from my house. Can't wait for springtime.
    Thanks chimneyman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

i have posted coordinates here, do a search and they should come up. they are in Texas tho.......

Post Thanks / Like

Mine varies from year to year and changes throughout the season. Many times stake beds in shallow water is the ticket for both numbers and quality. When the water is cold or hot, I like to go deep into some heavy cover. Most of the time, you can always find fish on a good brushpile on a drop.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is at HOME

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is the old grandpa tree on a creek channel bend. Or if there are kids and people with little or no attention span and let's not for get the buddies that would rather drink than fish I'll have to say good old fashion bridge peers.
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

a boat ramp that goes pretty far into the water.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast