Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2-2-13

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2-2-13

went out to a bridge spot early this afternoon.the area was glazedover with ice excpt under the bridge... started jigging using the road runners that was the ticket!!! landed 11 crappie to 12 inchs...5 yellow perch to 10 inchs and a small 11 inch large mouth bass..not bad for 2hours in febuary on this cold and windy day.... hoping for hard water before the season is over...

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You done good
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Lol idk if ots the same one large mouth or theres a school of em all the same size but ive caught 1 a day up there im starting to think its the same one but ice has been red hot ive been fishing out in pa catching some monster pickerl nice crappies and some huge perch i gota couple weeks off so il be at the bridge alot fished it for a while today countless sunnies many perch and some bigger crappie and a nice pickerl and that largemouth

Post Thanks / Like

Was prety open out in front i busted some skim ice and sun and wind did the rest be up there around noon tomorrow