Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My report for the day....

Post Thanks / Like

Default My report for the day....

is not good. Put in at Bucksaw and got up to the bridge around 7:30 this morning. Marked fished all over the place. So we decided to put up the spider rigging system. trolled slowly around there for about 3 hours and never got so much as a nibble. Wind blows my boat off coarse and out of the 8 poles I was able to save 3 of them from a tangled up mess.

So we decided to scrap that idea and head on up river. Got along the west bank just before you get to Pretty Bob and start marking fishing all over the place again. Instead of setting up all the rigging poles again we each just grabbed a couple and started working our way up the bank towards the creek. And still didn't get so much as a bite.

No matter though it was good to finally get out give it a shot and have some good conversations with a good friend.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DABE View Post

No matter though it was good to finally get out give it a shot and have some good conversations with a good friend.
    co

That's what counts!!

Post Thanks / Like

Seemed like today they wanted the jig sitting still, and just barely moving up and down. I had to let my boat rest against stumps on some of the fish I caught to hold it steady

Post Thanks / Like

Darn I thought you would be in them! My momma said there would be days like that! I guess better than buttering and feeding hay! I love a day on the water!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Well crap, wish I new that we were the stratos y'all passed the the creek bend with 3 people in it kinda by brain. We probably caught 100-125 nice ones.wish you would of stopped we didn't mind company
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Jerky where were you at today? You probably took the day off to buff that red tracker paint off lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well crap, wish I new that we were the stratos y'all passed the the creek bend with 3 people in it kinda by brain. We probably caught 100-125 nice ones.wish you would of stopped we didn't mind company
    I noticed you all sitting over there. It looked like you all hardly moved the whole time we were over there.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Better luck next time!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Jerky where were you at today? You probably took the day off to buff that red tracker paint off lol
    I was gonna buff it off then I got to thinkn, since the water was risen I thought I better leave it on there or would not know where to fish!