Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not so cold on the Grand

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not so cold on the Grand

Went down to Bucksaw this morning around 9am and went back up and fished the same hole I fished yesterday, they started off in the channel and I ended up in 25 fow 12 feet down. Caught some pretty nice girls this morning, I thought I was limited out and when I got home I only had 13 I need to start using my OSS crappie counter that is hanging right in front of me.
    The guy that put in the pontoon last night when I was leaving was still there when I left this afternoon, might have to go looking for him if his truck is still there in the morning, I hope they are OK.http://www.crappie.com/crappie/http:...e.com/crappie/
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

By the looks of that second pic, you wasn't going to wait to get home to cook them dandies........ good report and a good job......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got into some good ones Brian. I may have to get out in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the pictures of Bsaw it's been forever since I've been down there.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report and good pics. I really need to go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report Brian!

Post Thanks / Like

nice report. stay on them.. We are in Mexico right now and having fun but missing the fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian great report!!! Like OSS said I guess you grilled em on the spot!Thanks for the report! If you are around tomorrow I will see you then!

Post Thanks / Like

This is a stump I was fishing in front of last week, the ice on it makes it look like it has teeth, it's under water now. Yep Jerky I should be around there in the morning. Name:  IMG_0006.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  43.6 KB

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

You set on that spot for a while buddy, I see why beautiful fish. we were the next boat up river. We probably caught 100-125 some very nice ones. Wish we could of stopped by and chatted
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast