Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold day on the Grand.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cold day on the Grand.

Got to Bucksaw ramp around noon went up and fished the same area I have been fishing the past several weeks, the lake has came up at least a foot since last Sat. and it looks like it's still rising from the looks of all the grass floating on the water. Had a hard time finding the fish, I finally found some in 36 to 40 feet of water and 10 to 15 feet down, I was catching several until the cloud cover came over and they shut off like a light switch, brought home 8 pretty nice ones.
    Did not see much ice at all, the water temp. was 38 degrees, I stayed until five and it was a cold ride back to the ramp!!!!!!!!!!! might try it again in the morning if I thaw out by then.

Oh Beagle I caught a couple of fish out of the Beagle hole.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report, you got anti-freeze in your body instead of blood.......... brrrrrrrr......... not duable for me......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report!

Post Thanks / Like

thank's for the report bigby! hope to get down there sunday/monday if my damn trolling motor is ready... was suppose to be ready this morning... ggggrrrrrrrrrrr
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gald you got out today and found a few and sure glad it was not me. I always knew you were tough but dang man it was cooooollllllld today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cold day on the Grand.

Brrrrrrrrrrr!!
    Glad u found some for your efforts

Post Thanks / Like

Was not bad at all until the cloud cover came over, when I was getting my boat out at the ramp a guy was putting in this big pontoon with a full metal enclosure on it, he was wanting to know how I did and offered to take me back out and he said he had plenty of beer and food. He said he had a wood stove in it, he must of had a trap door inside on the floor to fish through, but I told him I had enough fishing for one day. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

nice going bigby, well sept for scabbin my secret spot, congrats on the good day none the less, now about the pontoon old friend of our family had one of them with the hole cut in the middle, use to go to table rock 1965 and fish while in the pontoon, ain't thought of that till today, thanks for taking me back.................

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Should have got that guys name and number. He could rent that thing out and make a fortune. The cold must have made you sick Brian. Because I can't see you turning down free beer, food and fishing. Let alone all three at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cold day on the Grand.

Must have been you putting in as I was leaving. Glad you caught a few to take home.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast