for the Spring, I thought of what I already have. I have 4
    tackle boxes and most of them have some old lures in them
    that are 40 to 50 years old. I never use them because I am
    afraid to. Think maybe I can make more room by just sorting
    out all antique lures and packing them away. Maybe I can
    get by with just 3 tackleboxes. I'll bet some of you guys have
    the same situation I do.

Post Thanks / Like

I have some that my grandfather passed down and eventually I got them. Post some pics of your stuff because I am sure a lot of people would enjoy the variety. Good luck sorting through them.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Build some shadow boxes to hang on the wall and display your antique lure collection. I have been meaning to do that myself. I have over 300 antique lures and a dozen antique bait casting reels that I have collected.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I keep couple of the old ones for good luck and the other ones i am mounting on an old piece of drift wood to display them.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure wish I could post pics but don't know how. That would be cool though
    to see a bunch of ole lazy ikes, river runts, mud bugs etc posted. Never thought
    about maybe keeping one in the box for good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the moderators can help you with how to post pictures on here. I would enjoy seeing them.

Post Thanks / Like

Troll that mud bug! Lake Seminole great Jack Wingate made a living trolling those guys!

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Using the site downloader method ....

Quote Originally Posted by rdobbs View Post
    I sure wish I could post pics but don't know how. That would be cool though
    to see a bunch of ole lazy ikes, river runts, mud bugs etc posted. Never thought
    about maybe keeping one in the box for good luck.
    Dobbs ... if you have pics/take pics ... put them on your computer. When you want to post them, start your message like you normally do & then click on the icon above that looks like a framed picture. (when you put your pointer on it, it will say "insert image")

Then make sure it's set on "From Computer" ... and click on "Select Files".

That will open a menu box of your computer files .... so, click on the file that contains your pictures.

Then choose the folder that contains the picture(s) that you want to post & click on it. If it contains only one photo, you can double click on the folder & that will load the picture into the downloader menu. If it contains multiple pictures, and you want all of them to post, double click that folder. But, if you have multiple pics & only want some of them to post, then single click on the folder ... and choose each picture you want to post, by holding down the "CTRL" key & clicking on each one you want to show. They should be highlighted to show you which ones you have chosen.

Once you have chosen the photo(s) & they are highlighted, click on the "OPEN" button & that will bring you back to the "Insert Image" box ... and your photos will be listed. Then click on "Upload Files" ... and the picture(s) will appear in your message box. It's also a good idea to use the "Enter" key to put a line or two of space below your message... before you start the process of inserting the pictures. This keeps your words & pics from running together or being out of kilter.

The pics will appear small when you are inserting them ... but, will appear full size when posted.

If you have trouble following these directions, or they don't work on your computer ... PM me with details & I'll try and help walk you through it.

They should come out looking like the photos below ....

... cp
    Attached Images Attached Images      

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That, my friend, is a clean and sweet looking ride.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is & I like the looks of that GREEN grass behind it. Much better than the cold snow outside my window right now. Older I get longer these winters are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast