Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite new product this year?

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's your favorite new product this year?

Jig, Grub, Float Rod, Reel- whatever that has made you a better angler? (For Crappie of course)

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What's your favorite new product this year?

Crappielogic gnats tipped with minnows

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a terrova Ipilot and hope it is....have not got to get on water with it yet! I have several things that I could post but trying to think of something others may not post about......

So this past years winner is these harness holders....hands down they have saved me soooo much time on the water when I am spider rigging! I only spider in the winter months and have tried pool noodles, cut cardboard strips, and platic cut up for a holder and they all would eventually get tangled and hard to store neatly! Tangles when you are catching fish will push this preacher to the edge and especially after you have spent hours tying them up just to have to cut them up to get undone! Lol These have made it quick to change when I break off and they store neatly and never had one tangle!

Name:  hhbox2.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  142.5 KB
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

6'10 med light, extra fast action st croix rage series rod that i use to cast jigs with......amazing sensitivity

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MePreach View Post
    I just got a terrova Ipilot and hope it is....have not got to get on water with it yet! I have several things that I could post but trying to think of something others may not post about......

So this past years winner is these harness holders....hands down they have saved me soooo much time on the water when I am spider rigging! I only spider in the winter months and have tried pool noodles, cut cardboard strips, and platic cut up for a holder and they all would eventually get tangled and hard to store neatly! Tangles when you are catching fish will push this preacher to the edge and especially after you have spent hours tying them up just to have to cut them up to get undone! Lol These have made it quick to change when I break off and they store neatly and never had one tangle!

Name:  hhbox2.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  142.5 KB
    I store mine on a noodle and get tangles sometimes. Where do you find these?
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, I like the new Heading Sensor GPS puck for my Humminbird. No mo donut.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Lindy Rigger Snell Holders work well keeping ready-rigs from tangling. The kit comes with 3 leader holders that hold 12 leaders each and a utility box.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

Took the plunge and purchased a HB 998c combo back in December. I've had it out 4 times this winter and am still learning just the basics of what this unit will do. Hope to be somewhat comfortable with it before spring. Right now, each time out I spend way more time playing with the ff than fishing! As a wise man once said......."I'm a low tech guy in a high tech world!"
    "Grab the net, Henry.........it's a BIG'UN!!!!!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

They've probably been out for a while but the crappie sliders have been thrashing the crappie on my home lakes in missouri. I absolutely love those things.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie.com Alot of ideas, help onthis site.
    PS How do you start a new thread?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast