Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Izzy,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Izzy,

Been in here reading a bit before bed and wanted to say a few things....
    1. I hope your bud has a speedy recovery.
    2. Got settled in down here in College station, will send ya a report when we get one.
    3. I read where you are going to try and get out this weekend. I ALSO read somewhere:rolleyes: that you took your boat down to put it in the water..... which leads me to the following statement......
    Don't get so excited about getting out on the water again that you have a repeat and forget the plug.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it Dusty, you logged off before i got back on. Good to here you all got settled in. He may be back home in 2 or 3 days. I did'nt forget to put that plug in, i never take it out. Gnomes or the Grandson i suspect, niether one has owned up to it hehe. Not gonna make it to Truman, going to the hospital to visit him in the morning. Maybe a day at Mark Twain Sat. or Sun...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Guess your like me....

I also leave the plug in all the time....cept when I take the boat out of the water. I take it out while I put the motor tote on.....just to see if anything comes out, then put it back in before putting the tie downs on.
    We drove past Mark Twain on our way up to do the tourist thing, you know, the musuem, Becky's house, "Unsinkable Molly Brown's" place etc.etc. Looks like a nice lake for sure....and only saw maybe 7 boats out on the water, but it was mid week.
    You take care and shake your bud's hand for us and wish him a speedy recovery....and like I said, when he gets strong enough, take him fishin'. Good Thearapy.
    To you and yours,
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.