Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hb 386ci di screen shots

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hb 386ci di screen shots

hey guys i went out to the mill pond close to my house and done some scoutin with the new ff here are my shots

this was a tree that fell about 10 yrs ago

a cypress stump with possibly fish that was not hungry on both sides lol

and this one is a school of big shiners swimmin and busting the top with a possible jack or bass in the mix

i am more than satisfied with the new Humminbird Thanks again Dave!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, need to get an SD memory card so that you can make Screen Snapshots which will make for clearer images when you post them.
    Greg Walters at Humminbird
    [email protected]
    I help because I can

Post Thanks / Like

I can't figure out how to do the snapshots any idea on how to do it on the 386?

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redspringsfisherman View Post
    I can't figure out how to do the snapshots any idea on how to do it on the 386?
    I think in your 386 you'll have to go under the "Setup" tab in the main menu system....

Scroll down the "Screen Snapshot" and set it to "On"...

Then press the "Mark" key on the unit to save a snapshot to an inserted SD card...(if you have a map card inserted into the 1 cardslot, it will have to be removed so that you can insert a blank SD card for your snapshots or recordings...)

The unit will also save a waypoint to the internal memory at the same time you press "Mark"....so if you don't want to keep the waypoint, you'll have to go into the menu system and delete the waypoint...

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

Just one more explanation ( I prepared it before I seen Rickie’s guidance, may be it will be helpfull too J )

Push “Mark” button any time you want and you will see “Snapshot is saved” across the screen. If nothing happens, that mean that Snapshot is off. Push Menu button twice, you will see big menu, go to “screw driver and wrench” symbol on the top-right with cursor, then go down to very bottom and will see Snapshot – off, change it for On, and you will take screenshots like I did on 385 unit:

Last edited by Vik3; 01-29-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks guys hey Vic what sensitivity is yours set to for me to get good clear images I had to jack it up to 20 and contrast to 13 with no sharpness but the water I was fishin was black is that normal For it to be that high?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redspringsfisherman View Post
    Ok thanks guys hey Vic what sensitivity is yours set to for me to get good clear images I had to jack it up to 20 and contrast to 13 with no sharpness but the water I was fishin was black is that normal For it to be that high?
    Yes, it looks like the sensitivity you used is very high. I keep it as low as possible from 6 to 12. I got my unit just a month ago and used it three times only.To my shame I could not find "Contrast" on it. I could only see "Light" and "Background" under Power Key.

Post Thanks / Like

The Contrast menu is a part of the Enhanced DI menus. Go to the full screen DI Sonar View and press the MENU button once. Scroll down and open the DI Enhance menu. You will find the Sensitivity (this is the same as the Down Sensitivity menu), Contrast and Sharpness.
    Greg Walters at Humminbird
    [email protected]
    I help because I can

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys ill try and get some good shots as soon as this crazy Carolina weather acts right lol