Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Time Buddies

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Long Time Buddies

All this today put a scare in me, been hangin out with this bunch for a long long time. L to R, Gabby-Kev-izzy-Mike-Colon-Mark, do'in what we do best and wait'in for the steaks to thaw...izzy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

That pic makes me ready for deer season. Looks like a good crew
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Man that right there reminds me of deer camp back home. Gotts love it when you can get away from everything and relax with the boys over some beer, dead cow and get to shot some deer.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Cool I know where you are comming from......

He had an artery with 90% blockage but is going to be OK. I would hate to lose this knothead buddy, he's one of a kind...izzy
    I felt the same way about my buddy. Sept he was more like a dad, brother.
    I still ain't rite with him being gone yet.

I'm glad your friend is gonna be ok.....

Randy

Oh yeah, who helps you squeeze into them coveralls everyday hehehe......:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Izzy, you don't look near as big as you sound/type!!!
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Now

There's 2 guys in that pic that's got a few pounds on me, of course that pics almost 6 yrs. old. Thats one thing about the net Dusty, it makes you look thin. Randy i'm sure glad i'm not going through what you have had to. I about worried myself sick today just thinking of the worst. I'm closer to these 5 guy's than my own brothers. Now as for sqeezin into them bibs, keep tabs on your beer come Oct. minners make Bud Light taste funny ...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like there were some tall tales being passed around that fire.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lies????

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    Looks like there were some tall tales being passed around that fire.
    Bugman, you know there ain't no lies told at deer camp We've been camping and hunting in that spot for well over 20 years. Not a whole lot of deer down there, it's more of a tradition than anything else (we do kill a few though) In that pic, we was trying to figure out how to thaw out the dinner that we forgot to get out of the cooler:o We about got pie-eyed, but we got em done around 11 that night:D izzy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Looks goooooood and fun to....

I'd show up for that dinner! I don't care how late it is. Is them venison sausage and hambergers?

izzy, I'll buy you a bucket full of minners if you don't mess up me Bud Light with them nasty things. I'll also stop pickin on ya about your over weight condition... I know folks hate that..... A person don't need to be told he's fat, he already knows it......

Randy

You ain't gonna make me handle no minners, are ya? I'd rather you just get um, and I'll pay you back..... hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Was That Be'in Picked On

Quote Originally Posted by Slab Hunter
    I'd show up for that dinner! I don't care how late it is. Is them venison sausage and hambergers?

izzy, I'll buy you a bucket full of minners if you don't mess up me Bud Light with them nasty things. I'll also stop pickin on ya about your over weight condition... I know folks hate that..... A person don't need to be told he's fat, he already knows it......

Randy

You ain't gonna make me handle no minners, are ya? I'd rather you just get um, and I'll pay you back..... hehehehe
    Just leftovers, burgers and brats. That big bearded guy on the left prefers the term "BIG BONED" at least if you want to get a good night's sleep We hang out in his garage quite often (according to the wife), and we have somewhat of a motto. THOSE WITH THIN SKIN SHOULD NOT ENTER.. Messin with a mans beer is a sacrilege in these parts and i should'nt have said that, even in jest:D After lookin at the pics Mrs. Anna put up i can tell you this, ya might want to invest in a sturdier ladder:rolleyes: It's plain to see you ain't been late for supper or suffrin from that Anorexia stuff:D Oct. is going to be a blast, my freind. I may be slow afoot but i'm fast with a fork, or (a gouge):p so dress accordingly...izzy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast