Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not so lonely on the Grand today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not so lonely on the Grand today.

First one to ramp this am, ice everywhere almost, put in went to the spot. Then the party started lots of boats came and went, fishing was ok but not what it had been. Ran into Bigby, Beagle, Mo Quack, Bow Docter, and Green Wing! Good to visit with you all! I think it is pretty safe to say that there will be a picture of the infamous sink holding the crown on here soon, I think he even had one big enough for a samich!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day to me. I just wished I was fishin.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here. Didn't go and I'm sure I'll regret it. I'll enjoy the reports.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Hope you had a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

nice to hear you got out and did some socializing

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear that several of you met up while fight'n over that spot...........
    I hope you all left one or two dinks there for the rest of us

Thanks so much for you report.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome day for sure ! Good chatting with you. With any luck that red bass tracker paint should buff off your boat beagle was in a good mood today! in 5 minute talk he only threatened to shoot me once and gave me the im #1 figure a couple times lol great seeing everyone
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you Jerky Log. I was in the back of the boat that followed you in. We stuggled catching your fish, but we went on up and ended up with two nice limits. Was a great day on the water. Thanks for breaking the ice for us! Next time we see you, we'll stop and say hi.

Post Thanks / Like

good seeing y'all today, it is nice to have fishermen who don't mind a little visiting on the water, and a little BSing. MOQUACK,I was only kidding, or was I....... jerkeylog I'll get you a picture next trip, one you can hang in the matter patch to keep the varmits out.........

Post Thanks / Like

Blackwater nice to meet you! I guess we never talked about CDC? That little skim ice is not a big issue, I just hate to run to hard, sometimes you will find some that is a little thicker. I knew you would find your fish, we left lots of biggens on upstream a few weeks back when the water got hard! Just have not gone back up that far as of late!

Beagle Im looking forward to a pic that will keep them varmints out!!!!!!!! Been trying to get them red racing stripes off my boat, might just have to leave them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast