Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Time to step it up CF

Corker is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General - Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Time to step it up CF

Deer ticks are spreading a brand new disease! Anna Felix, 81, of Kingwood Township, NJ narrowly escaped a deer-related death (report) when lab techs discovered an unusual strain of bacteria in her spinal fluid and her docs shot her up with high-powered antibiotics. Deer kill.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on it Corky. Those vile fiends have reverted to biological warfare. I am in the planning stages of a major offensive. I will be using scorched earth and covert tactics. I will also be utilizing reinforcements for maximum effect. It is going to get bad and bloody. Before I am done, the Albemarle Sound and Yeopim river will be running red. It will be the summer of blood. When I am through this year, the ticks won't have anything left to suck on. There will be mass famine and billions of ticks will starve to death. There will be massive loss of life. It is gonna be a beautiful thing. Y'all will be smelling rotting carcasses all the way up in Virginy. May plan is to make woodsgoat extinct in this area and put them on the endangered list all the way to the Virginy line. The blood will flow from Deerburger Hill and beyond.
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion