Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Owners Refuse to Register Under New York Law

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gun Owners Refuse to Register Under New York Law

I gotta admit, I ain't much of the praying type, but I'm going to pray for the people of NY who seem to be prepared to fight for their Rights.

I think we all need to remember something, the Rights we have weren't given by man, and no man can tell you you're free or slave. You have to be one or the other, you cant be both. These are God-Given Rights we are born with as Americans, and can't no man or woman take them away, regardless of who they are, or think they are, at least not without a fight. If they can remove or place conditions on our Rights, were they really Rights to begin with?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Gun Owners Refuse to Register Under New York Law

After Democrats in New York rammed a sweeping assault on the right to keep and bear arms through the legislature that failed to exempt police officers from the draconian restrictions, gun owners and even some lawmakers are planning what has been dubbed potentially the largest act of civil disobedience in state history. According to news reports, gun rights activists are urging everyone to defy far-left Governor Andrew Cuomo’s new registration mandate while daring authorities to “come and take it.”
    (more at link)

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoot I'm glad I don't have any guns, that way I don't ever have to worry about registering them..... Sold them all to Brian last yr. now it's his problem, on a serious note NY ers need to stand up for there rights.

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto here. Sold all mine to the "gimmedat" down the road. Can't say I care what he did with 'em. Stand up or get ran over. Choice is still available.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Post Thanks / Like

I think your missing the whole point.....

This ain't just about NY, it's about ALL of us. At least at this point in time, we're still one Country under the rule of the same Dictator. Nothing is happening in NY that isn't being prepared to be crammed down our throats as well. You and I are in no better position than NYers.

You wanna hide them, hide them. I'm not going to live like a criminal because of Unconstitutional orders, when I was born a free American. I was born that way, and plan to live my entire life that way.

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I plan to stand up for my rights, just stating I'm not in possession on any weapons right now. Son has some hunting guns that belong to him and that's it. I agree with you , I think we have to stand together. Because the majority of the people that voted Obama in will steal us blind if we cannot give to them anymore. Fatherinlaw told me I would have to fight to keep what I had worked for one day, sadly I think it's close at hand. We have more people that vote for a living than work for a living.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you don't really believe I'm not ready to stand and deliver. I didn't work all my life for what I've got to give it up without a fight, to the end.
    I'm prepared to do the unthinkable for my freedom. I fought for everyone's freedom, and stand ready to stay free and independent. I wouldn't run even
    if I was young enough to run. When you get my age, if you can't deliver, you'd better be prepared to receive. They ain't got nuthin I want, so they can
    keep whatever they're trying to dish out. Charleston Heston was an actor, I'm not. If you see me grin, you had better be funny. I can bare my teeth with
    the best of 'em. When that squirrel falls from the tree, it's cause he couldn't see the limb he was jumpin' for. My breath ain't the only thing that stinks
    when I'm worked up. If you start to see the poo fly, let me know from which direction. I learned everything I know from Dirty Harry.
    Name:  guncontrol.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  45.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Held it in as long as I could............................................. .........Name:  biteyourlip1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  11.3 KB

Post Thanks / Like

We are all in for a S**t Storm, and it's not gonna be pretty
    Wishing you Blue Skies and Tight Lines

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have guns and right to bear them. I don't want to use them, but will protect my family and home. Those states that were democrat majority may have problems such as this, but the Southeastern states don't just win football games. Even our snowbird state will not give up guns. New York people should let us know of any guns they might want to sell. I am sure the gun stores around here would buy them up and any ammo to boot. This will trash that states economy.

Post Thanks / Like

New York has put a tax on Ammo $10 a box. You can't shot if you can't buy the ammo.
    Wishing you Blue Skies and Tight Lines

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast