Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Emmrod, Best back packing rod & reel ever...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Emmrod, Best back packing rod & reel ever...

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has an Emmrod Rod and Reel? I seen a link on it where this guy caught a 58 pound Sturgeon on one of these. I would have to say that this is the best Back Packing fishing rods around, specially when the economy collapses and everyone is running for their lives and you have to grab your bug out bag, 1 of the main things that will be in it is this amazing rod and reel, combined with a lot of fly lures and a lot of bubble floats you won't have to worry about bait. Here's a link of what it looks like; Welcome To EmmrodŽ Fishing Gear's official Site

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digihax View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has an Emmrod Rod and Reel? I seen a link on it where this guy caught . 58 pound Sturgeon on one of these. I would have to say that this is the best Back Packing fishing rods around, specially when the economy collapses and everyone is running for their lives and you have to grab your bug out bag, 1 of the main things that will be in it is this amazing rod and reel, combined with a lot of fly lures and a lot of bubble floats you won't have to worry about bait. Here's a link of what it looks like; Welcome To EmmrodŽ Fishing Gear's official Site
    I have the casting pole with the 7 coil universal rod. Works great in a kayak or with trees overhead. Quite sensitive, and truely Does cast as far as my other rods.
    Sam in PA and FL

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, I haven't got 1 yet but I'm sure on planning on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. I backpack, although I haven't gone on a backpack fishing trip in forever. I still have my Ronco Pocket Fisherman.
    https://www.ronco.com/products/pocket-fisherman.html

HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!