Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Boat for sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Boat for sale!

I have a 1989 monark, 16ft, 50hp merc that I am selling. Just added 2 foot of deck in front with cooler and tackle compartment. New carpet, new steering cable, new plywood (whole boat, floor and deck), used to have 2 livewells but had both welded together now one very large one with recirculater pump. aerator bilge, new console, tilt and trim, fished in this boat every weekend for 3 years, had stator go bad so decided to fix up, motor has great compression and great spark and had carbs rebuilt about 4 months ago , now work is slowing down so need to sell. I have 12 trolling rod holders im throwing in and 6 crappie poles with reels, 2 12footers, 2 10footers, 2 6ft6in. I made my own flush mounts for the rod holders so you can take them off for bass fishing or whatever. 2 new batteries,hummingbird fishfinder with temp and speed, 40# trolling motor. motor runs but needs a stator, no top end, found one for 140$ with 1 year warrenty just cant afford it right now. also needs selenoid for trim (down one) needed that since I had the boat just never got around to getting one(screwdriver works great. ) Fished many tournaments in this boat and hate to see it go but must sell. Will try to post some pics on here later. first $3000takes it home. email me at [email protected] or call cell 3522083755 Barry
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by bnwbassman; 08-01-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: pictures