Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good day but no size

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good day but no size

We arrived at Monroe at 6:45 this morning. Thought for sure the early bite was going to be good. We did catch some fish early but they were 9" 10". Talked to Speckinator and his son a few times on the lake and they were having the same problems. We fished until 1:30 and did manage 25 but the biggest was 12".

Mike you sure look good in your new boat, best of luck with it.

A few pic's of Speckinator's new ride.

Last edited by Anchor Man; 01-21-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Vic, glad you found some,wtg,you got plenty of time to get the big ones
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you didn't pull the biggies in today. My dad and I fished today at Dorr and we caught around 20, biggest was 14", but most were 11 and 12" fish. Beautiful day, but no biggies for us either.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the weather cooled off some and so did the fish size, still sounds like a good day. I think allot of them big ones have a sore mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

Cause words out on the water. Them fish I caught yesterday way up river was askin if I had seen a red Tracker from Virginia. They wanted to go warn the school if I had seen em. Said something about the fish dentist being way backed up patchin holes in mouths.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask and thy shall receive--just asked for pic o mikes boat ---and here it is
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Post Thanks / Like

hey Anchor man not to change the subject but what year is your tracker tx and have you had any problem? got one just like it and three days later paint was peeling off the under side gunnel. fought for three months to get it right. tracker finnaly came through after we filed a complaint with the bbb but the dealer POLARIS OF GAINSVILLE
    never followed through with thier end of the deal. I'll never buy anything there again. what type rod holders did you install? anyway just wanted to ask those questions, have a great fishing day and God Bless.
    PS anyone have good suggestion for rod holder I want something I can remove easily that does not leave a big foot print. the boat is mine and my sons and he likes to bass fish so I have to be able to remove the holders quick and easy without the base being to obtrusive? thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Terry and I really enjoy the daily posts Vic. It's like you're the Al Roker of the lakes.... And here's the fishin report in your neck of the woods... :-). We love it!

Ginny
    "My heart belongs to T.L and M.L." Life is simple.... just add water.

Post Thanks / Like

Must have been a slow day for you to take a picture of Speckanator...I fished Blackshear in GA yesterday and it was slow too...But we can't have a good day every day...But the good days are just around the corner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoldier View Post
    hey Anchor man not to change the subject but what year is your tracker tx and have you had any problem? got one just like it and three days later paint was peeling off the under side gunnel. fought for three months to get it right. tracker finnaly came through after we filed a complaint with the bbb but the dealer POLARIS OF GAINSVILLE
    never followed through with thier end of the deal. I'll never buy anything there again. what type rod holders did you install? anyway just wanted to ask those questions, have a great fishing day and God Bless.
    PS anyone have good suggestion for rod holder I want something I can remove easily that does not leave a big foot print. the boat is mine and my sons and he likes to bass fish so I have to be able to remove the holders quick and easy without the base being to obtrusive? thanks again

Check out driftmaster, they come off easy & adjust in every direction. When removed just the base stay's on the boat & I think they make a flush mount. It is cheaper to get them from Monk's than to go direct.
    The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast