Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New/Bucksaw on Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default New/Bucksaw on Sunday

Hey Guys –
    My name is Cory. I read on here quite a bit, but never post. I went to school with Matt W. – I think he posts on here every once in a while and fishes with y’all quite a bit. I will try to be better about posting some of my successes and failures. I fish out of a 19ft bass tracker with a 90 horse motor, if you see me out, please say hi, I would like to meet yall.

I fished Sunday with my Dad. We put in early at bucksaw and headed right (upriver?). Fished up a couple creeks and a few other spots along the eastern edge of the channel. The wind was pretty bad at times. We ended up with seven keepers. Caught most of them in a 20 minute span – I really thought they were going to turn on, but didn’t. Everything was in 12-13 ft down in 15-18 foot of water. Fish were all on groups of staubs rather than singles. I was using dark purple/pink slab busters and Dad was on silver/black. We had to leave around 12. I saw some folks catching fish on our way out and they seemed to be doing pretty good.

I’m always up for fishing/learning. If you’ve got an open spot, definitely holler.

Cory

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Cory!!! Glad to have you on the board.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site cory.........this site is like a book, you just gotta figure out the fiction from the non-fiction..... lots of help on here, heck color, depth should keep you close to what it takes......and only believe 70% of what I post, but you gotta figure out the 30% .......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, it takes a while to "code break" these guys, but they are as good of people I've ever met.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Cory...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, I might of seen you Sunday, I was in the big white Roughneck that you can see from outer space.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have you on here even if you do hang out with Wareham. He fishes a our tournaments with us. I run into him here in Clinton a lot. Saturday you had to find the shad to stay on the fish. They would move around and you had to move around a little to find them. They pretty much stayed on the channel edge where I was fishing. So I just moved back and forth along the channel. Would catch 6 or 8 and have to move again. Lots of good info and even better people on here. I think you will like it on here.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome, from one tracker owner to another, enjoy your time on here, and always carry an extra samich

Post Thanks / Like

weclome to the site---- can't go wrong with those slab Buster

Post Thanks / Like

Default New/Bucksaw on Sunday

Sounds like a good day on the water with your dad. This site has a lot of good info. I know I have learned a lot. Just wish I had more time to fish and use some if the info I've learned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast