Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun Show "Accidents"...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gun Show "Accidents"...

Apparently, there have been 1 or 2 "mishaps' in several different states this wkend at various gun shows. Simply because of safety concerns, should there be some minimum level of training in the use of firearms for NEW gun owners? Not to drag the Gov`t into this...realistically, perhaps at the state or local level? Kinda like to legally get a driver`s license?

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be against a showing of "competency" before being able to purchase a firearm.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Musta been them liberal "moles" confused about shooting guns or BS.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

It sounded fishy to me. 3 accidental shootings in one day???

Post Thanks / Like

Id like to see news links

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, and 3 injured in 1 place (NC) seemed a bit much, but...honestly, if only for the purchaser`s own personal safety, let alone there family`s. Here in the Dayton Ohio area in the last 72 hrs there were 2 new gun owners who accidently shot themselves or a family member with "unloaded" guns; 1 isn`t expected to live. I know I would NOT want to drive a vehicle (unless armored) if there was no requirement at all to pass any kind of test to drive...

Post Thanks / Like

Default gun show accidents

CBS Evening News, MSNBC, Dayton (Ohio) Daily News among others. And believe it was 5 injured in 3 seperate accidents in 72 hrs...
    Last edited by Lowellhturner; 01-21-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

There were between hundreds and thousands that turned-out all across the country. Doubt you'll see a total count as there were so many gatherings....and I'm sure lame stream media doesn't want the sheeple knowing Zero is lying to the public about "who" wants gun control of any sorts. Then again, Zero probably personally called EB and LT since they're all such good pals and always seem to have the "inside scoop".

Firearms owners, advocacy groups rally against tougher gun control measures during 'appreciation day' | Fox News

You could Google state by state, and might get an idea, but a few states and numbers were given above.
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Oh....and since LibT had to quote "accidents"...........I guess cars need banned too, since they have "accidents"
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Well since you DID bring that subject up, allow me to lenghten a short story: Planes crash, so ban them, Ships sink, so ban them too. Doctors make medical mistakes, so do the same. Dogs bite people, so make them extinct. People kill other people so extreminate us all...uh, let me re think that 1...will get back to you. Just as "logical' as you...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast