Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Southern boy needin some help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southern boy needin some help

I was born and raised in Arkansas or (Gods country) as I like to tell my wife . I met my beautiful wife at college. As fate would have it she grew up in Glassboro NJ . Being from the south hunting and fishing is just kinda second nature and being an avid turkey, and deer hunter I was a bit skeptical of the quantity and quality that I was hearing your state harbored from my in-laws but over the past several years I ve learned to look forward to our trips up to your state (they wasn't lying)!! I also have strong passion for crappie fishing but my in-laws do not crappie fish can anyone tell me where the closest place to glassboro a guy could catch some crappie ? It would sure help me kill some time on those summer visits when there s no hunting season open !!

Post Thanks / Like

Your best bet would be Google Earth for a quick recon, I suggest this because you didn't supply a starting point. There are lots of lakes to the east and south of Glassboro. Most lakes in NJ hold Crappie as do the rivers. As far as general places to fish try here NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife - Places to Fish-Ponds