Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Life Is Good

Got the axle straitened out and put back in and the tires will be in tomorrow. Be it 110 in the shade or thunder and lightning, i will be a fishin this weekend YEEEHAAA...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Been a long time comin izzy now lets hope the fish will cooperate.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by izzysfishin
    Got the axle straitened out and put back in and the tires will be in tomorrow. Be it 110 in the shade or thunder and lightning, i will be a fishin this weekend YEEEHAAA...izzy
    Man Izzy I wanted to hook up with ya but I will be moving into the new house this weekend.Good lucky.

Oh by the way going through my records to see if my son had me beat I noticed the
    #2 (2.28) and #3 (2.20) fish came from over in your neighborhood.
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 07-24-2006 at 06:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope the weather don't goof em up Bug, callin for some precip mid week i think but it won't make any difference i'm still going. July and August is my time of year at Truman. Gee, your supposed to move closer the water not away from it and we will hookup. What kind of scale do you use, i've got an older Berkley digital that seems to still read pretty accurate with know weights. Twice when we were at Rathbun it did'nt want to turn on but worked fine once it did. Time for a new one i'm thinkin...izzy
    Last edited by izzysfishin; 07-24-2006 at 07:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gee, you think your were in trouble for going fishin. I was sittin here and looking at the calander, Sat. the 22nd was my wifes Birthday, oops. Just wished her Happy Birthday and begged her forgiveness. Her, the kids and her mom had a pool going to see how long it took me to remember, i went past all their guesses. This ones gonna cost me i'm affraid...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

izzy...don'tcha know that as soon as you get a new calender yure supposed to put THAT in red letters on the day so you don't forget! Unless you're like me and we give each other the same thing this year as last...nuthin but a peck on the cheek...and she only wants that once a year! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rathbun

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62
    Speaking of Rathbun, It didn't dawn on me that it's the Grenada lake of the midwest. I may have to just go up there instead in spring. Or, we could find that lady that caught those 18" crappie in north central Mo. and wouldn't say where it was. I really need a trophy crappie to put on the wall. Best so far was a 15", that won't do.
    The weather and low water had em messed up on our trip this spring, that and we were a week early (as allways). I hope to try again next year. And would like to try fishin with the lights sometime also in the summer or fall. They do catch some dandy's up there. The price of gas will dicate how often and where i get to go i think. Do you fish Truman, you can up your record (15") there...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Likewise

Quote Originally Posted by BarryG
    izzy...don'tcha know that as soon as you get a new calender yure supposed to put THAT in red letters on the day so you don't forget! Unless you're like me and we give each other the same thing this year as last...nuthin but a peck on the cheek...and she only wants that once a year! :D
    Pretty much the same thing around here Barry, as for as presents, but she likes to be told. Guess i'll take her fishin and out to graze this weekend, she do like to fish and graze hehe...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

I slipped off before work yesterday and dropped 2 more boo beds for camp and fished for a couple of hours and they were tough i only caught 8,next trip is gonna be on the main lake i'll just have to fight the big boats i doubt a little rain will hurt the fishin it would probably help and as hot as it has been it would be a relief.It is lookin like the fish fry i have to do in a couple of weeks is gonna be catfish they are doin great right now.Let us know truman is doin i might make a trip up there next week.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck this weekend Izzy and catch a couple for me. I need all the help I can get.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast