Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thomas Hill fishing from shore?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Hill fishing from shore?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows any good places to get my fill of slabs while I'm shore bound hahaha? I normally fish the dock at the boat ramp went up there last Friday and caught a few but really slow. Didn't know if anyone knew of any decent structure to throw at anywhere else by the warm water or off of T. I've fished off of T several times but I must have hit it on a bad day cause it was slow!

Post Thanks / Like

hey gizmo, not much help on bank fishing at t. hill but i have seen several people fishing off of the wing dike that protects the ramp at the rt. t. boat launch. all the people i have seen fish it fish the north side and either cast jigs out a little ways or throw out with corks. i went through there once while loading the boat and there is some structure there. hope this helps.good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Hill fishing from shore?

I'm guessing T would be your best bet. My dad lives up that way and a couple of weeks ago every one was saying they were biting off the rocks.
    I haven't fished up that way for years but 15-20 years ago if your going to the warm water ramp at the top of the hill before you turn back left to the ramp. Walk down the hill to the lake and try at the bottom of the hill. Not sure if there is any brush left or not. But maybe worth a shot.