Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas Crappie Guide!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kansas Crappie Guide!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that we have an exceptional guide right here in Northeast Kansas. Everyone talks about Todd Huckabee doing this and that, but Chatt Martin of Lawrence, KS knows Crappie better than anyone. Myself and a buddy with out with Chatt this past weekend and I learned more about Crappie in one day than I could have imagined. We used some different tactics that I have ever used before and caught some monster sized crappie. I am not going to tell you when or where or what we were doing but if you are new to the area, will be visiting the NE Kansas area or if you were like me and just want sharpen up on your skills or learn some new tactics for catching some slabs Chatt Martin (Crappie Chatt) is your guy. Your $ will be well spent!Thanks again Chatt!

Post Thanks / Like

As this forum is the place to share techniques and tactics why don't you share some of what you learned. We'd all like to hear about it.
    Thanks,
    Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men...Matt 4:19

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt is a great guy and a very good crappie fisherman, he has never been quiet about fishing techniques that is what this site is all about we like to help each other out thats why you wont see i am not going to tell you when,where and what very often,it's not like you are giving up a honeyhole or anything about 90% of the people on here are too far away from you to ever fish your lakes.Just a few suggestions chadku so maybe next time you post you might include a little more info.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

:rolleyes: Hey Guys,,, don't be too hard on Chadku. I told him that he bought these spots and tactics and to NOT to give them away. :D I"M BAD??? I do appreiciate his comments and we did have an exceptional day. I'll tell you we were at Pomona. We fished brush-piles, standing timber and pulled cranks. Caught good fish doing all three even cats on cranks. Minners and jigs at the timber, Kentucky rigs with minners in the brush. Good enough?? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone realy own anything?????
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I own my dentures:D :o :p
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

and no I won't share them!!!!!
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I think hiring a good guide is a great idea. I've never done it, but I think a person would be money ahead if they could pick their brain for a few hours. It took me 3 years to quit fishing the same tree that yielded 3 dinks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info CrappieChatt, It's really helpful to the Crappie.com members when some of the guides give tips and advice to help keep people on fish during some of the tough months.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks slabbandit! On my trips I try to show several tactics that will produce. Some are better for that day but, my clients leave with a greater knowledge of fishing. We go over all aspects, such as how to set graphs, GPS's, read water, read lake maps, care of bait & fish. At the end, I'll give a lesson on cleaning them. I try to provide the most up-to-date equipment and will tell you if what you have will work. Not everyone I take out is a fisher. For those catching is the most important. For the fisher, you'll learn more about a lake in a 1/2 day than prolly 6 months of fishing it. I'll also go in your boat. Sometimes that helps the most. Now to top it all off,,,I LEARN FROM MY:D CLIENTS !!! Sometimes it's a little but as they say "Knowledge is Good". <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast