Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Chatt can put you on Some big fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Chatt can put you on Some big fish!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that we have an exceptional guide right here in Northeast Kansas. Everyone talks about Todd Huckabee doing this and that, but Chatt Martin of Lawrence knows Crappie better than anyone. Myself and a buddy with out with Chatt this past weekend and I learned more about Crappie in one day than I could have imagined. We used some different tactics that I have ever used before and caught some monster sized crappie. I am not going to tell you when or where or what we were doing but if you are new to the area or if you were like me and just want sharpen up on your skills or learn some new tactics for catching some slabs Chatt Martin (Crappie Chatt) is your guy. Your $ will be well spent!Thanks again Chatt!

Post Thanks / Like

How much does he charge and which lakes does he fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning Hef, I have been a tourney fisher with KANSAS Crappie Busters for years and know all the lakes around here in Eastern KS. My rates are $150 for a 1/2 day, $225 for a full day. That's for 2 people. I furnish all tackle & bait. You bring drinks & food. I'll clean your fish. Each additional person add $50 up to a total of 4 per trip. Been guiding since 1998, part-time. Weekends only but I have Fridays off. Give me a call at 785-312-0945. Thanks Chadku for your comments. Hope you ate :D good!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Chatt...Thanks again...we did eat well....Hef I have seen you post on here and I know that you are new to the area....Chatt can really help you learn some of the lakes up here....I would definitely give him a call!

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt,

How much would you charge for a GOOD OL' Nebraska boy that returns a CRAPPIE masters gear when he leaves it on a dock?:D

When are we gonna get together? I'm thinking this fall at let's say---Lovewell!!!!!!! I'll pay for all the cranks I loose! :D

Greg
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Greg,,,You just can't let it drop,,,:p can ya:D !!! Sometime in Oct. we could get together ifin ya want I have been wanting to get out to Lovewell since I heard of those KDWP reports last spring. We'll get it on then!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Just razzing you buddy!:p

I will be up for a trip this fall for sure! I think I am going to try the crappie around here next weekend. Haven't been after them since this spring when I called you for some expert advice. Toothy critters were really hitting all spring so I fished them instead. Going to try and hit Kirwin a few times this fall too. Shoot me a email sometime with your color choices on cranks. Think I am going to buy some.

Greg
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg