West Point center cites dangers of 'far right' in U.S. - Washington Times

The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., is titled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.”
The center — part of the institution where men and women are molded into Army officers — posted the report Tuesday. It lumps limited government activists with three movements it identifies as “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement.”
The report says there were 350 “attacks initiated by far-right groups/individuals” in 2011.
Details about what makes an attack a “far right” action are not clear in the report, which was written by Arie Perliger, who directs the center’s terrorism studies and teaches social sciences at West Point.
(more at link)

I don't even know where to begin.................

You know, I'm old enough to remember when being proud to be an American by supporting the Constitution and all it was built/founded on was considered patriotism. Somehow now it seems that pretty much makes one "anti" American? I wouldn't consider myself far-right, unless that means I believe in the Constitution and BOR. Maybe that's all that's required any more

We've sure taken a wrong fork in the road somewhere America.............