Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honey, I'm Home!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Honey, I'm Home!

And happy to be home. Two weeks in Wisconson was enough, they wanted us to come back for another week, i think not. Work and sleep is about all we did. The town of Phillips rolls up the side walks before we got off work at 11:30 PM. We did'nt do any fishin, but i will say there was plenty of places to wet a line. I've never seen so many lakes in a close proximity to each other. We did go to the local bait and tackle shop and shoot the bull, they catch Crappie the same way we do, imagine that. About the most interesting thing we ran into was a couple that were staying at the same motel as us. They were up there looking for a Sasquatch, i'm serious. They have a web site www.searchingforsasquatch.com i think it was. Had some conversations with them that makes me wonder. I told them about a couple experiances i had down in Mark Twain National Forest while deer hunting, remind me at the get together and i'll tell ya'll about it. Those guys up there sure take their hunting and fishing serious, they had a Musky tourney the 15th and 16th. Half the plant did'nt show up to work, my kind of people hehe. Checked out the posts and looks like we have some new folks, welcome and hope ya make it to LOZ in Oct. Gonna do my best to get the axle fixed this week and hit the water next weekend. It's good to be back, i missed flapping my gums with you bums...izzy:D

Post Thanks / Like

Good to have you back izzy it's been pretty quiet since you've been gone i'm pretty sure that wont last long now that you're back amongst the living.Fishing has really slowed down for me with all this hot weather but the forecast is lookin good for the next few days so i'll get back after em again i have a fish fry to do for the in laws in two weeks so poor ole me has got to get some fish caught.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Izzy. Glad to here that you had a good trip.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back izzy.Glad to hear your trip went well even if ya did'nt get to fish.And if its from one of your expieriences i can't wait to hear this story when camp gets hear.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Welcome back Honey!

Glad to see ya back there big boy! Is it as hot up there in Wisconsin as it is here. I been working evenings and weekends trying to get through with this dang gone 27 squares of vinyl siding, inside and out of my garage. Man that's slow work in this heat.
    Well anyhow I should be through in a couple more weeks and I'll be a little more sociable.......

Glad your back Honey Dude!

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

I thought they shut this place down! You weren't on here yappin about anything and everything, so I thought well nobody's coming here no mo! It was QUIET! Glad you got to see some fishy lookin water....even if you couldn't fish it! :D Welcome back!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome back, fellers. Lord knows i'm addicted to this place and it was a long two weeks without the jawing here. Bugman, stay after them. Dave, it was a change of scenery and definitly different. Hogster, i'll tell you about my spooky Bigfoot incounters at camp. Randy, we took some of our Missouri heat with us. They set a new record last week at 97 degrees, them poor boys up there were dropping like fly's. They don't have the humidity like we do, so it was like a nice summer day to us. You be careful working on the siding in this heat ole buddy, it'll get you down before you know it...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ya got me pegged

Quote Originally Posted by BarryG
    I thought they shut this place down! You weren't on here yappin about anything and everything, so I thought well nobody's coming here no mo! It was QUIET! Glad you got to see some fishy lookin water....even if you couldn't fish it! :D Welcome back!
    Just think of what i'd be like if i could type with all my fingers Nobody would get a word in edgewise:D We had the intention of buying a cheap rod and reel when we got there but the nearest wally world was a hundred miles away and they were way to proud of the ones at the local bait and tackle shop...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I got in here late to say Welcome Back, but been on the road. Now sitting in Longview, Texas (my parents house). Come to find out, last thursday, mom fell while cleaning the sliding doors and track and broke her shoulder. I asked why they did not call and tell us since we did not leave till friday morning....and pop said he did not want us to drive the whole way in one day in this heat. Gotta love'um and want to cuss'um at the same time now and then.
    But anyway, glad your back, now there is someone in here to keep these rowdys in line.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

IZZY if you get back to fishi send me some been slow real s l o w wind chill 99 maby monday is fishin time again later glad your back safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast