Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best places to order online-crappie stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best places to order online-crappie stuff

Just wondering where ya'll like to shop online for your crappie stuff. I am always looking for something new or different to try.
    Thanks, Mike
    VICTORY IN JESUS

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiepro.com has a good selection of product. And the prices are good too.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Besides ......

Quote Originally Posted by crappie13
    Just wondering where ya'll like to shop online for your crappie stuff. I am always looking for something new or different to try.
    Thanks, Mike
    our wonderful Sponsors, whose links are at the top of the page ...... look here : http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=8205

Local custom tackle makers, in my state/area, are also a prime source of my tackle purchases. Outside of these ... I always keep my eyes open for new brands, whenever I am in a store with a "fishing dept". Even though I have 12 "fishing tackle boxes" ... the "Bait Monkey" is always on my back, looking over my shoulder, whispering in my ear -- "that looks like it would catch a fish, you don't have any of those, better get some" :D
    Sounds like the "Bait Monkey" knows you, too .......

.......... luck2ya ...... cp

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Also check out the Swap Meet - Classified Ads forum. Where crappie.com members buy their gear. I'm always looking for new recommendations to add there.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

www.thecrappieshop.com Has the best selection of jigs I've seen anywhere. If you want some hal-flys type jigs then www.jiffyjigs.com is bout the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I am a little prejudice, but I like mine, LOL! Actually it depends on the type jig or gear you are looking for. If you want hand tied jigs there are quite a few of us around. If you want soft plastic there is a boat load of them, but you can start with BPS or Cabela's and both have large selections. Also Crappie Pro has some nice jigs and soft plastic like the YUM Wolly Beavertail. Seems a lot of people like that Beavertail.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

You can also check out www.grizzlyjig.com. Their store is in Caruthersville, MO and they cater to the crappie fisherman. In my humble opinion, they have the best selection and variety of crappie jigs and gear you'll find anywhere.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I have bought some stuff from www.crappiestuff.com I like their book and video selections.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard about www.catfishconnection.com on this site,they have very good prices and their service is excellent.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    I heard about www.catfishconnection.com on this site,they have very good prices and their service is excellent.
    Just took a look at that site Bugman, they certainly have a good selection and looks like the prices are right. Why have you been holding out on the Mo guys? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast