Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hot weather...hot fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hot weather...hot fishing!!!

Temps. here in central AR are up to 100. Temp. is hot and so is the crappie fishing! Went last week, and again yesterday, and got my limit both times. Average size is about 1 lb., and up to bout 1 3/4 lbs.Catching them on Mid South Super Jigs in white/clear sparkle. WILL NOT HIT A HAIR JIG FOR NOTHING!! Gotta get it while tha gettin's good :D :D
    Mike
    VICTORY IN JESUS

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see Mid south is still in business now if they just start making those crappie poles again.

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie13
    Temps. here in central AR are up to 100. Temp. is hot and so is the crappie fishing! Went last week, and again yesterday, and got my limit both times. Average size is about 1 lb., and up to bout 1 3/4 lbs.Catching them on Mid South Super Jigs in white/clear sparkle. WILL NOT HIT A HAIR JIG FOR NOTHING!! Gotta get it while tha gettin's good :D :D
    Mike
    Would you tell what kind of water your fishing? Is it a private lake or an Oxbow?
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie13
    Mike
    Hey 13:

Glad you're getting them! The dinks have started biting on Greeson but the gooduns have been a bit tight-lipped lately. I sure hope they get going over here pretty soon.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nimrod,definitely not oxbows, they suck when it gets hot. It is private...owned.Yeh , I'll let ya know. Peckerwood. Most everybody I talk to there is just doing fair. Been fishing there for years, gotta know the spots, I know you know what I mean. The fish aren't in the same spot all the time. Bout time you think they aren't going to do much...BAM!!!
    VICTORY IN JESUS