Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Beav, would you check this out on SNOPES?

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Beav, would you check this out on SNOPES?

Pretty scary for the folks living close to the border.

NRA: Borderless
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Don just remember Snoopes is a very liberal outfit.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Why should they be worried Don? All of the people down there have a crap load of guns so they should be able to take out the cartel on their own.
    I think it is very funny that peepeeire has said that Obama is the best instrument for getting new members. He has said himself that Obama isn't going after your guns but it sure gets people to buy guns, ammo and new memberships. He is laffing his azz off at the idiots that go nuts everytime someone wants to sell more gun, or memberships and comes out with another add about Obama taking your guns away and you guys go out and clean the shelves off. They are just taking advantage of the non-thinkers. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Why should they be worried Don? All of the people down there have a crap load of guns so they should be able to take out the cartel on their own.
    I think it is very funny that peepeeire has said that Obama is the best instrument for getting new members. He has said himself that Obama isn't going after your guns but it sure gets people to buy guns, ammo and new memberships. He is laffing his azz off at the idiots that go nuts everytime someone wants to sell more gun, or memberships and comes out with another add about Obama taking your guns away and you guys go out and clean the shelves off. They are just taking advantage of the non-thinkers. EB
    Yep, they all have guns. The problem is O has equipped the Cartels with Assault weapons, but want the citizens of this country to give their's up. We don't mind a fight as long as the playing field is level.

Remember Fast & Furious?
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

All's fair in love and war = to heck with a level playing field.
    I say, bring the military home and give em something to do, like defending our border...........
    " All persons caught crossing this border illegally will be shot on sight" ! ! ! !
    End of discussion ! ! !

Oh (don't pay no attention to my signature = somebody hacked me) ! ! !
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it has changed by now, but maybe not. 20+ years ago my Son was at Ft. Bliss in El Paso TX. I was going over the bridge that connected Texas & Mexico. About 1/2 way over was a US. Border Patrol looking down the Rio Grande River. I stopped to see what he was looking at. He was watching the illegals cross the river into Texas. I asked him what the deal was. He said we have a van waiting on the Texas side to pick them up and bring them back. I said "Do they punish them"? He said,& you'll love this-After they are caught the 3rd time they loose their "Green Card" This was going on 24/7/365. They might be a little tougher on them now, but not much. Some of them didn't get caught and stayed in Texas.. What a deal...

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure that you would be willing to spend a lot of time on the border with no firearms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie 1 View Post
    I'm sure it has changed by now, but maybe not. 20+ years ago my Son was at Ft. Bliss in El Paso TX. I was going over the bridge that connected Texas & Mexico. About 1/2 way over was a US. Border Patrol looking down the Rio Grande River. I stopped to see what he was looking at. He was watching the illegals cross the river into Texas. I asked him what the deal was. He said we have a van waiting on the Texas side to pick them up and bring them back. I said "Do they punish them"? He said,& you'll love this-After they are caught the 3rd time they loose their "Green Card" This was going on 24/7/365. They might be a little tougher on them now, but not much. Some of them didn't get caught and stayed in Texas.. What a deal...
    Green Cards are a thing of the past, this is America, nothing but the best for our criminals! Gold Card all the way now!!!!!!!
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie 1 View Post
    I was raised on a ranch in West Texas near Tigua southeast of El Paso. Yes, we had folks come over and work our place, irrigation etc. Very hard working people. The bridges were lightly controlled at the time, the main border control station was roughly 5-10 miles from the border on the main roads where they were more serious about checking people.. Everyone went back and forth for things and work. We regularly went over for flour, beans, coffee, etc. I'll never forget one fella called Nives (sp?) - he worked all day for $7.00 and a sandwich for lunch. Unless you know better, give some of these folks a break. A local community where we lived, we were all neighbors. My 2 cents.
    Last edited by Tracker123; 01-14-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

Coming from a Non-Thinker.