Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: HB map card?

Post Thanks / Like

Default HB map card?

For you guys running HB's, which map card do you like the best? I've never used one, or really even seen many screen shots of any, so I have no idea which one to buy. I'm in Oklahoma, and fish primarily lakes in the SE part of the state.
    Do any of these cards have an option of recalibrating the map to the actual lake level? A lot of our lakes are way low, and it would be nice to adjustthe map accordingly.
    Any advice or screenshot samples?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I did more searching and found the LakeMaster Texas/Oklahoma version 2 includes several of the lakes I fish. Looks like a great product that allows you to offset the lake according to water level, set a target depth and range to highlight depth you are targeting, and a shallow water highlight to show areas to slow down in. Looks pretty neat. Anyone with experience with this product, please chime in and give me a thumbs up or down... Thanks.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You might post this over on the electronics board to get More views and input.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979