Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sardis Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sardis Lake

Well, it looks like the spawn is about over. No one has posted in the past week telling about, or asking about, the hot spots. If there is anyone having decent results trolling on Sardis, how about a post. I am just waiting for the daily gusty wind to die down. Today was the first day in 2-3 weeks that seemed to be halfway decent, and I couldn't go!!!

slabseeker Guest

Default Sardis Crappie Report

Quote Originally Posted by Pops
    Well, it looks like the spawn is about over. No one has posted in the past week telling about, or asking about, the hot spots. If there is anyone having decent results trolling on Sardis, how about a post. I am just waiting for the daily gusty wind to die down. Today was the first day in 2-3 weeks that seemed to be halfway decent, and I couldn't go!!!
    We went this weekend and ended up with 43 on Saturday but could have had 60 by 10:00 a.m. but wasn't keeping anything smaller than 10and a half inches. The size wasn't anything to write home about. No 2lb. fish in the bunch. Biggest was a little over a pound. I think that the bigger fish are in a staging pattern and will be about a week or two before they are ready to really start biting. I think then they will be going to deeper water.