Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie commander rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie commander rods

Anyone have or have an opinion on the crappie commander rods from grizzly jig? They have a good price but should I spend a little more money for the BnM rods?

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

ONE OF MY FRIENDS USE THEM AND LOVES THEM . I STICK WITH B/M CAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF ME, AND WEST POINT IS JUST DOWN THE ROAD AND HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THE SAM HEATON SERIES .

Post Thanks / Like

they are ok for the price, but buy once go with the best you can !!! ozarks are #1 in my book !!!!!!!!!
    Pro Staff:
    Excel Boat (Meatgetter Edition)
    Crappieholic Apparel
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Ozark Rods

Please support these great companies!

Post Thanks / Like

save up and buy the best, which is BnM in my boat. had em from day one without a minutes trouble, including two slimes over 10 pounds.
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

How long a rod do you want? if you can go with 12ft. the pinnacle limit rods cant be beat 4 for 60.00.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

All I want is a rod to cast lite jigs with without breaking the bank.
    Everyone here almost has a different idea about which is the best. But suppose I'm not 100% this is what I want to do? Or suppose I would like to jig gills in 20' of water with the same rod.
    I have more rods then I can shake a 'stick' at now but just want to try something different?
    I was at BP a week or so ago and never spent a dime. Headed there again tomorrow I think.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I want to get some new 14' rods for trolling only. I rarely ever vertical jig. When im not trolling i mostly cast a cork and jigs and i have a couple of BnM 12' when i do dip a jig or minnow. My favorite for casting is a 9' Bass pro rod that i bought a few years back. Grizzly has a sale on their crappie commander 14' rods and you get a free reel with them for $38 when you buy 3. Sounds like a great deal. Ive never seen any of them and didnt know if they had the backbone for trolling.