Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bingo crappie on table rock

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bingo crappie on table rock

Saw some pictures from a friend of his friends crappies he's been catching on table rock. Huge black crappie. I'd say averages over 1.25 possibly 1.5. He's been catching them for a month. I only asked if he was using jigs or minnows. This guy needs to figure out the pattern for these. Gosh dang feelers may be on the prowl tomorrow looking for them. Wish him luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on now what other info did he give? Deep? On brush? Spill beans please sir.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

There's some big ones on the rock for sure... Trouble is there hard to find... I live there for 3 years only limit out once.. Most of the time i was very lucky to catch 5... sure you catch a lot of dinks... I never could catch them on jigs... i always used minnows on a 1/100 jighook let it fall ever so slowly....in the spring i could catch them with bandits trolling and a few of them would be 15 to 15.5..>> There very days i could not find them at all... They call this fishing i call it somthing else!

Post Thanks / Like

The ones you catch usually are nice ones. This spring when i would bring back 10 crappie they sure would look impressive at the size. Everyone would come over and were impressed with the size of them. I remember 30 years ago when people would bring back stringers of 13-14'' crappie. Good luck Greg.

Post Thanks / Like

yea me too, use to get limits most trips, then poof hard as heck to find, and I have looked, guess I need to venture out in different area, new blood as it were