Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Daddys hero

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daddys hero

Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!

I think we need to post these stories on all the media outlets we can. Its obvious the liberal media won't do it. Those that follow the liberal media need to be made aware of the truth and not some political slant pushed by others agenda. Time to take this fight back to then and let them know we wont tolerate it. I also think we need to send a clear message to the sponsors of those news shows, write to the sponors and tell them we will not support them by buying their product if they continue to support that agenda. Money speaks volumes to businesses. WE got the money. So let it speak in a language they understand.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD thing the kid KNEW how to use a fire arm. But miss the point as far as "ONLY" VERY HIGH POWER ammo will kill an intruder. "ONLY" bullets that hit and kill the intruder, pass COMPLETELY thru him, thru the wall outside and INTO YOUR NEIGHBOR`S HOUSE completely across the street "WILL" kill an intuder. Kind of like saying "ONLY" 155MM heavy crew served artillery shells WILL KILL an intruder..."ONLY" flame throwers will kill intruders..."ONLY" aircraft dropped 500 pd laser designated bombs can kill intruders..."ONLY" CHEMICAL WEAPONS can KILL an intruder...let`s face facts: if you can`t KILL an intruder with a plain ole .45 or 9MM or shotgun at point blak range you SUCK and NEED lots more PRACTICE at the range of YOUR CHOICE ! Period. This "OH! I NEED a FULLY AUTOMATIC .50 cal M2 MACHINE GUN to "defend" myself" garbage is a whole trailer load of BS.

Post Thanks / Like

ONLY you could write something so totally erroneous. ONLY reason to have such a weapon may just be to defend ourselves against a tyranical Government. ONLY your liberal stance causes you to be so blind you can't see it.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I got 22's , .243's, 30.06's that will all shoot through a body and the wall. My grand kids Red Rider will not however. Is that the point I am supposed to get from your post?
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Back in Al Capones time, the weapon of choice for hits was a .22cal pistol. A .22 will do more damage than a .45. The .22 will tumble around in the body, while the .45 will travel right on through. Hence the reason the M-16 is a .223 cal round. It is designed to pentrate and bounce around, never exiting. This round will take 5 out of combat. The wounded, and 4 more to carry him off the battle field. Killing the enemy outright only stops one. Tactically it makes more sense to wound than kill.

That will NOT stop an intruder in his tracks, nor stop someone hyped up on drugs. While the large calibers will pass through the body, only after knocking them back 3 feet or so first. Swap that bullet out for a hollow point which fragments in the body and you have a leathal round. But since they are hyped up on drugs the body wont react properly and will keep coming, you need more rounds to be effective. Ever see a chicken run around with its head cut off, yea, same thing. CAlled stopping power, or knock down power.

Banning assult weapons will not prevent gun crime, nor will it change how many are killed. Assult weapons are not designed to outright kill, they are designed to mame. Taht being said, there are some that are designed to kill, the AK-47 for example, M1- Garand is another. But neither of those are being used as the weapon of choice for the mass assults.

Now, I was a machinegunner in the Marine Corp. I carried and fired the M-60 machine gun. It shoots a 7.62 accurately 1,100 feet. I could put 550-600 bullets through your car window 11 football fields away in under a minute, no scope. How many murders happen with machineguns? They truely are assult weapons, and you need a special permit to own one. Every year machinegunners gather to compete, google or youtube it. Not one of them has been used in mass murders. The M-60 will knock you down 1100 yards away, and it will kill you at that distance.

Lets talk national defense. The ONLY reason the Japanese did not attempt a land assult on teh US in WWII was because they knew EVERY rural American had a gun in the house. FACT: Let me repeat that. The only thing stopping hte Japanese from attacking hte US on US soil was the weapons each and every citizen had in thier house. Its the same reason criminals dont attack.

Want so more facts: Since Australian banned personal owenrship of firearms major and violent crime has gone up. Truely the only one with guns are the criminals and there is no check and balance in place when you take away the law abiding citizens firearms.

Lets talk police. Police are a reaction force. They cannot and do not prevent crime, they react to crime, as in they only act after the crime has happened. I pray you or your family is not the victim of a violent crime, cause if you are, you will surely know the truth, and its not what the liberal media is telling you.

Our gun culture has changed over the years, those in the cities see no need for guns, those who live in rural america view guns is a way of life. The city folks are trying to take away the rights of the rural folks. That son is politically incorrect. I dont tell you how to live your life, stop trying to tell me how to live mine! Besides, IF I want to buy an assult weapon it is my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to do so.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well said. Thank you.
    Randy Andres