Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRAPPIE.COM Patches??????? WHAT'S UP!! Ed!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry CRAPPIE.COM Patches??????? WHAT'S UP!! Ed!

Just wanted to know what is going on with Crappie. com's ordering system. The patches look great but there seems to be a problem.My cousin called me this evening to say that he ordered some patches but instead received two crappie .com decals from Adventures online.He has tried to contact crappie.com several times but is not getting any response. We have ordered shirts in the past and never had a problem. With out a responce from crappie.com you would have to think problem.
    Last edited by Len; 07-21-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Send Ed a PM, he will get it quicker. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

You have to give me details. Your cousin WHO?

Also, I get a ton of spam emails, and some business emails don't make it through my spam cleaner program. PM'ing me here is the best way to go.

I'll look into this, wifey tells me that she did receive an email about someone who got decals, but wanted patches, although decals were actually ordered. I wonder if this is that order. No biggie, we'll take care of it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I found the problem and it was on my end. The ordering system was not set up correctly. When you ordered Patches, the system ordered stickers. I will send your cousin his patches directly. He can keep the stickers as well. Sorry for the delay.

*Actually I've sent them an email asking them how they want it resolved.
    Last edited by Slab; 07-20-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ed!!!!

Len

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Just an observation but it looks like the complaint was posted at 8:55 PM last night and was resolved by 10:09 AM this morning. Seems like outstanding customer service to me.........

An old mentor of mine once said "Everybody makes mistakes, but it's how you fix your mistakes that makes a difference" That being said he always added "just don't make anymore mistakes".

Post Thanks / Like

Ed will make it right if it ain't right. Thanks again Ed for all you do for us. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

i think an apology is in order and not from ED, mistakes are made it is just being human. to even think of the word SCAM when talking about someone who is running a GREAT SITE for FREE is baffling to me. i can understand wanting corrections to be made but I would give anyone the opportunity to rectify the situation first. just my 2cents worth

Post Thanks / Like

No Worries, no apology necessary, thanks for all your support. You guys are the greatest.

Tarheel, you really don't how close to home you have hit. My personal philosophy has been exactly that:
    "Everybody makes mistakes, but it's how you fix your mistakes that makes a difference"

I'm serious, I've felt this way about people and companies for years. I've made that statement to hundreds of people. I've worked with terrible companies that just point fingers (Sun Microsystems E10k E-Cache Parities Errors on their E10000 computers that cost 2.6 million dollars each). I have many stories about that situation, and much heartbreak. And I've also worked with companies, EMC, IBM, that respond great to problem, no pointing of fingers, no blowing smoke, work on the problem till we figure out how to fix whats wrong, then analyze how things went wrong.

I say the same about people. Want to know the true charactor of a person, see how he or she responds during crisis. Their true colors show through then and only then. Everyone is nice when everything is going great, but when the stuff hits the fan, see how friendly they are!

I always hold off judging anything or anybody till all the cards are on the table. Till then you just don't have all the facts.

Thanks all........later

Oh, I fixed the chat for good now I hope.
    http://www.muskiemadness.com/blabb/

I put it on another site so it's space would not run out as frequently (should not fill up for at least a year or more) as the log files fill up on Crappie.com.
    Last edited by Slab; 07-20-2006 at 09:44 PM.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

I have other philosophies about raising children and supervising subordinates. I feel the only way to manage people is to be totally predictable. If you're one of those managers that fly off the handle for reasons unknown, or one of these parents whose children don't know which mom or dad they will be greeted with, the nice one or the angry one, then all your doing is causing "brain damage" to them.

Be totally predictable, even keeled, let them know what your hot buttons are, what's important to you, and even when you're not around, when you're not there micro managing, they will respond and take action according to your expectations. It works, really. Next thing you know, everyones expectations are easily achived and life is happy. You only live life once, enjoy it. Keep the brain damage down.

there's goofy Ed going off philosophying again, eh, lets go fishing and really enjoy life, right
    Owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast