Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: jumping cholla jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default jumping cholla jigs

you asked if id gotten the light yet. no, not yet. howd you send it?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

It went out last Friday via UPS. 4 Went out to several and all arrived safely but yours. Will check in morning at office for tracking info. Thought it was strange not hearing from you on it yet.

Post Thanks / Like

we are pretty secluded out here in the area i live in but most of the ups drivers know where im at now, so it must have caught a slow freight. they built a couple new houses a half mile or so down the road from me, and we are constanly gettin delivery trucks pulling up in my yard wanting to know where they are at. I cant tell em who they are looking for but i can tell em who theyve found. I dont have no neighbors within sight and only occasionally hear em yelling at their kids on the hill across the holler from me. its gettin to where it aint very quiet anymore, especially when kids are home from school. but most of the delivery guys know me so i aint too worried about a package being left wrong. i was gone a few days a couple weeks ago and the dhl driver left a package out back on a table, amongst the clutter out there and my dau dint see it and it was out there in the weather almost a week before the neighbor in the new house started running up and down the road looking for it, since dhl told him it had been left here. it had been sent airborne express and they finally found it after it had been out there a week, with three days in the rain. somekind of computer parts he needed for his job. id be wanting my shipping money back if i was him. go figger. if i get it ill let you know when

Post Thanks / Like

Found out the order did not go out when it was supposed to. A paperwork screw up. It leaves this morning via Fed Ex since they seem to know how to deliver to you. Sorry for the delay.

Post Thanks / Like

i got the light yesterday evening. i gotta say its interesting. we should be going soon. ill let you know how it done. thanks for sending it. we will give it a good workout.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you will like it as far as durability and brightness for the little power drain on the battery. It draws 700 ma. Give it heck and see if you can break it. LOL