Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Crappie Club 4th tournament will be on the 19th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Crappie Club 4th tournament will be on the 19th

We will again meet at Old State Park at 8:30 to check in and start fishing at 9:00. We have had a consistant 7 boat turn out and would like to increase that if anyone would like to come join us.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom I don't think I have 60-80 ft of line on any of my reels to catch the deep clear water fish! :-) Hope you have a big turn out this weekend! Weather looks to be decent all week! Good luck to all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    Tom I don't think I have 60-80 ft of line on any of my reels to catch the deep clear water fish! :-) Hope you have a big turn out this weekend! Weather looks to be decent all week! Good luck to all!
    Just think how fun it could be to open that new boat up to WOT with no fear of hitting anything. That right there should be enough to draw you into fishing Stockton! Oh and I would even loan you a rod and reel with 300 feet of line spoiled up and ready to fish! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Just think how fun it could be to open that new boat up to WOT with no fear of hitting anything. That right there should be enough to draw you into fishing Stockton! Oh and I would even loan you a rod and reel with 300 feet of line spoiled up and ready to fish! LOL!
    300ft?? HOLY CRAP! And wide open at 20 degrees outside no thanks! :-) it would be nice to come down and fish with you to see what this deep sea fishing is all about! :-)

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Matt we may have to buy some of that line that they call monofilament and join them sometime. Would love to go try it sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Monofilament?? What's that?? Lol I guess it would take an half an hour to get the rope we use to sink 60ft with a 1/16 oz jig head!:-) All I know is they got er figured out cause I dunno if my flasher depth finder even reads more than 30ft! LMFAO!

Post Thanks / Like

Still sounds like fun. Not sure of our boats will keep up with Tom's to follow him around. It is a pretty lake but dang it is so different than Truman. I burned $30 in has my first trip to try and find a tree to dip. Finally found a creek full of them and caught fish. May have to try and make one of these tournaments. Would be worth it to shot the crap Tom, JR and others afterwords.

Post Thanks / Like

jiggin what is this shot the crap you know we are all honest guys and tell the truth sometimes. come down and have fun.

hunter 1/16 gz jig we use a 4/0 hook with a 8oz sinker gets down there fast

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in KC for the Rodney Carrington show this weekend or I would try and make it down. Weather does not look to bad for it depending on what the wind does.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    jiggin what is this shot the crap you know we are all honest guys and tell the truth sometimes. come down and have fun.

hunter 1/16 gz jig we use a 4/0 hook with a 8oz sinker gets down there fast
    4/0 hook? Holy smokes buzzy! Is this a catfish tourney or a crappie tourney? :-)
    Do you also use a snagging rod to handle that 8 ounces of lead? Hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast