Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preseason Meeting set for February 2, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Default Preseason Meeting set for February 2, 2013

The preseason meeting will be held on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 12:30pm at the Dean Buttram Senior Center on Dean Buttram Ave, Centre, AL Please bring a covered dish and come fellowship and prepare for the new season. If you have any questions, please call me at 205-746-4409.

Hope to see everyone there.

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait!!! Great food and fellowship!!! We will set our tournament dates and everything that day so everyone needs to be there if they want any input into the dates and stuff. Also if you pay your membership dues that day it is just $10.00 but after that day it will be $25.00 Did I mention we will have some great food? See everyone there.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Hope the weaher cooperates, would like to fish a little since it is a fairly distant drive... Kinda glad you waited to have it after deer season has closed this year, Thanks!
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

BJ and I will be there....Looking forward to the meeting anf meal.
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meeting time correction noon on february 2, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejoe1 View Post
    The preseason meeting will be held on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 12:30pm at the Dean Buttram Senior Center on Dean Buttram Ave, Centre, AL Please bring a covered dish and come fellowship and prepare for the new season. If you have any questions, please call me at 205-746-4409.

Hope to see everyone there.
    Correction on Meeting time. It is at 12:00 Noon on February 2, 2013
    Sorry for the error

Post Thanks / Like

is this open to anyone to bring a dish and come check things out and meet everyone ,and see if it is something you would like to give a shot

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sailfish thats one of the things this meeting is for. We were started by a group of tournament crappie fishermen that wanted to socialize and have some local competition because the national events had become too expensive for most of us. Another reason this club was started was for the tournament fishermen to share their knowledge with others that may not know what a tournament fisherman knows about how to catch crappie more consistantly. Most of our club members however have remained rather tight lipped. We do encourage folks to take kids fishing and introduce them to the great outdoors. We have children fish in most of the tournaments. We have several women who fish in our club. These women are good and outfish the men regularly. My wife won big fish at 2 of our tournaments last year. Many of our club members have competed in some of the top tournament trails in the country and have done well in them. We also have a few crappie guides who are members of the club. We have several members from Georgia even though the events are all held in Alabama. You are welcome to check us out and see if this is something you want to do, just be sure to introduce yourself to some of us.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

i may just do that rogera, it does seem like something that would be fun to do,me and a old boss are going to give the CUSA a try this year also, but this seems more family oriented. plus i am always willing to try and learn something new about crappie fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Meeting is this Saturday Feb. 2nd at 12:00 looking forward to seeing everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

if a 10 yearold fishes with you and your partner, does his poles count towards the six pole limit?
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast