Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Teacher needs help

Post Thanks / Like

Default School Teacher needs help

Hey Guys- I teach special needs students at a small school in eastern Ky and only get to take one really good fishing trip per year (during our spring break). This year that trip will be the first week of April. A co-teacher and myself want to take a good trip for some Big Crappie and/ or trophy bluegill. We will go wherever in the southern United States since this is the only "Big" trip we get to take this year. During the summer we coach AAU basketball and archery so I really mean it when I say we get to go on one great trip per year. I have a 1992 17" Bass Tracker with a 50 hp motor. We would really appreciate any suggestions on where you might recommend we go during the first of April. We know that no trip guarantees fishing success---we are just trying to sway things in our favor. Any help is appreciated. Have a truly great and blessed day.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey windsprint, post an area your interested in going and you will get a better response. I feel the folks on this board would step up to a challenge to help special needs kids enjoy a trip and the teachers also! Let everyone know how many....you never know what someone might do with helping with a place to stay or guiding you! Thanks for working with these kids and I am praying doors open for your trip and it has an impact on these kids!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

Repost to the Mississippi board. Seems Mississippi is the big fish destination and it seems Feelay is about the most recommended guide I've heard of down in that area. Might send him a PM and get some details. Good luck, hope you have a great trip.

Post Thanks / Like

windsprint - I sent you a PM
    Set da hook

Post Thanks / Like

The big 4 north Ms reservoirs are hard to beat first week of April. I'm already fully booked for that week. If you come this way, PM me and I'll try and help ya out.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

feelay is the man
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Feelay, just a suggestion. They got their own boat, let em bird dog you a little til they get up on the system. I don't know of anyone that's recommended as often as you. Good luck with the trip guys, I'll be around the house this year. Too many irons in the fire. BIIIIIG fish down 'Sippi way.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Ms is where I would head.

Sent from a Droid.

Post Thanks / Like

Bear Creek in Lauderdale Co, Alabama. Big crappie by the numbers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Feelay, just a suggestion. They got their own boat, let em bird dog you a little til they get up on the system. I don't know of anyone that's recommended as often as you. Good luck with the trip guys, I'll be around the house this year. Too many irons in the fire. BIIIIIG fish down 'Sippi way.
    I feel like a quail as it is most days!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast