Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Canadian Fishing Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canadian Fishing Trip

I'm looking to take the family on a Canadian fishing vacation. I don't care if its a fly in or drive in. The only real request would be electricity, running water (ladies) and good fishing. We live in St Louis so ease of getting there would be nice. I'm asking for some good suggestions/experiences from those who have taken a trip. Any good places you have been?

Thanks

Bittle

Post Thanks / Like

Zup's on LacLaCroix in western Ontario. They are always at the St Louis Boat Show. Usually Kathy Zup. She's great to talk to. Been there myself 7-8 times. Incredible smallmouth fishing and good walleye. I don't walleye fish, but that's all the guides fish for up there. Smallies are trash fish to them. Fly in or boat in. About a 16 hour drive from St Louis to the end of the road in Crane Lake, MN.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Black Island on Lake of The Woods Ontario. Wife and I went she loved it. Prices affordable

Post Thanks / Like

Great fishing in Canada if your mostly a sport fisherman but they won't let you bring much back into the states, for me thats a problem cause I fish and hunt to eat. I would much rather fish MN or WI.
    Lets go soak a line. Pat

Post Thanks / Like

We have caught a lot of fish and Cabins have running water, showers, Kitchens etc. at Wenasaga Lodge, about 4-5 Hours N NE Of International Falls.

Post Thanks / Like

Rugby Lake Lodge Just outside of Dryden Ontario. Great fishing and nice cabins with all your asking for. Nice small lake so you are at the most 10 minutes from your cabin and lots of walleye, Small mouth bass and Northern Pike. Give Jacqui a call up there and tell her Randy sent you
    Rugby Lake Lodge | Hunting And Fishing Lodge In Ontario Canada
    Wishin I was Fishin

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also from st louis and have been going to South Shore lodge on Eagle Lake for many years. Great place, great fishing, great people.