Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just call him "stinky".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just call him "stinky".

A bud of mine was fishing one day last year and it was going to be sunny so he decided to apply some sun screen before he left the ramp. It was still kind of dark /windy because it was early and he just reached into the boat glove compartment and grabbed a bottle and started smearing it all over his arms and face.

Around noon he stopped off at the marina for some chow. The whole time he was in there he thought the marina smelled bad, more so than it normaly does anyway and that he was getting some weird looks from the people inside.

Well , he went back to fishing and didn't think nothing more about it. That evening when he got home his wife told him the second he walked into the house that he needed a shower real bad and that he looked like a red raccoon

After taking the shower he went back out to the boat to get it ready for the next trip. While cleaning up the front deck he noticed the sun screen was in the fish scent bottle holder. Yep you guessed it, the "bug juice" was in the glove compartment.

Shad Formula Fish Attractor isn't a good sun screen.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL That's funny!!!!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Good story,i bet his boat is now equipped with a flashlight.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Funny,
    Where the bugs all over him? He needs to try sun screen out for a fish attractor. Never know, it might work!
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO.....dont care who you are thats funny!:D

Post Thanks / Like

It was one of them things you should never tell your buds about, if you know what I mean.

Haha.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Whats even more funny is that he didn't realize it lol. If I smelled like bug juice I think I'd notice, his sense of smell must be shot! :p

Post Thanks / Like

:D That will definetly make you check your own bottles out when you are out there now. LMAO
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBH
    A bud of mine was fishing one day last year and it was going to be sunny so he decided to apply some sun screen before he left the ramp. It was still kind of dark /windy because it was early and he just reached into the boat glove compartment and grabbed a bottle and started smearing it all over his arms and face.

Around noon he stopped off at the marina for some chow. The whole time he was in there he thought the marina smelled bad, more so than it normaly does anyway and that he was getting some weird looks from the people inside.

Well , he went back to fishing and didn't think nothing more about it. That evening when he got home his wife told him the second he walked into the house that he needed a shower real bad and that he looked like a red raccoon
    After taking the shower he went back out to the boat to get it ready for the next trip. While cleaning up the front deck he noticed the sun screen was in the fish scent bottle holder. Yep you guessed it, the "bug juice" was in the glove compartment.

Shad Formula Fish Attractor isn't a good sun screen.
    We had a boss at work once tell about putting sun tan lotion on his plastic worm for fish formula. Of course he was a ding-a-ling anyway. You know what they say ''Sh-- happens'' usually when you got your head up your A--!
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs