Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St Louis lets go fishing show Collinsville Illinois

Post Thanks / Like

Default St Louis lets go fishing show Collinsville Illinois

Just a reminder for the folks in the St Louis area that the Lets Go fishing show in Collinsville Illinois just across the river from St Louis is having a couple good seminars this weekend. One on "crappie using electronics" by Steve Welch and the other one by Todd Huckabee. Looks like there will be a lot of booths for crappie fisherman to spend money.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappie5 is up there with a booth for his Illbejigged company. Also Eric and Jeff from Bucksaw are up there. Wish I was a little closer and did. It have to work tomorrow. Guess I will have to wait until the KC show next weekend. Then the last weekend of the month is the Grizzly Jig show.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll hit the Ilbejigged booth and Grizzly Jig will have a booth there also.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I just seen that Josh Gowan from Grizzly is up there also. He is a member here also.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wanted to meet Todd Huckabee...and wouldn't you know it, when he's passing through St. Louis I'm 8,000 miles from home. lol
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the show and the seminars. I met Josh for the first time. Both seminars were good, it was fun listening to Todds seminar. He has his own signature 10' rod that has a little more back bone to it. I been looking for somehthing like that for when i am fishing dock and have to lift them over the walk ways. I have lost some nice fish on my sensitive rod.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time. Did you make it by the Illbejigged and Bucksaw booth's?

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to the two guys and a gal at the Bucksaw Booth. I went by Illbejigged booth three times and he was busy every time so i guess that is good for him. I got sticker shock looking at some of the new boats.

Post Thanks / Like

The big tall goofy one is a member on here and his name is Jeff Faulkenberry. I tournament fished with him for a while and he now guides down there. Eric was the other guy and his dad owns Bucksaw. Pretty good kids. Tasha is Jeff's girlfriend and I am sure she went along ot keep them two out of trouble. Glad ot hear Joel is keeping busy up there. Busy couple weeks for him with the show up there and then pack everything up and come to KC for the sports show here. At least he is close to home at the one over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    I went to the show and the seminars. I met Josh for the first time. Both seminars were good, it was fun listening to Todds seminar. He has his own signature 10' rod that has a little more back bone to it. I been looking for somehthing like that for when i am fishing dock and have to lift them over the walk ways. I have lost some nice fish on my sensitive rod.
    Good to hear he gives a good seminar. Maybe I'll try to get down to Oklahoma and take a guided trip with him when I get back. That's been on my future bucket/wish list of things for some time.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast