Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman ice and ramp reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman ice and ramp reports

Thinking about Bucksaw in the morning, any ramp or ice reports? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The upper end was almost solid on the Grand bridge and the Deepwater bridge. I seen Bigby could not get his boat in the water without getting truck stuck at ramp from being to slick. Not sure which two ramps he tried but he had no luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I had to take the kayaks and 9.9 to the storage locker this afternoon. Stopped by the BS ramp to take a look and dump the remains of Saturday's catch. It was overed with ice/snow. Will have to get some good sun exposure to thaw that out.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Went down to Bucksaw yesterday and the ramp was snow/ice covered no one has put there boat in since the last snow, I backed my boat down the ramp about five feet and got stuck but got out. Then I went to Windsor Crossing and there were two trucks in the parking lot so I tried it and got stuck there too, had to be pulled out of that ramp by one of the guys coming out, they just had a small jon boat and a ranger truck. My truck and boat was like a big sled going down the ramp. lol Going to try again Friday.